1.    #1  
    after debricking my touchpad from the question mark of death and opening it up, I ended up damaging a few things. Not sure if need -(prob can live without) but if can be had for a reasonable price I'm looking for

a) microphone assy - the first time my TP got stuck, I tried "resetting" the TP with a paperclip...only to learn that wasn't a reset switch

b) actual physical power switch (not the ribbon cable for the power switch). The physical power button has a plastic inner side that contacts against the contract switch on the ribbon cable - seems my power button is missing that part of it (must have broken off somewhere / misplaced).

anyone have the above to sell?
    Hi got your msg on rootzwiki but it was late. I have them both for you. will pm
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    after debricking my touchpad from the question mark of death and opening it up, I ended up damaging a few things. Not sure if need -(prob can live without) but if can be had for a reasonable price I'm looking for

a) microphone assy - the first time my TP got stuck, I tried "resetting" the TP with a paperclip...only to learn that wasn't a reset switch

b) actual physical power switch (not the ribbon cable for the power switch). The physical power button has a plastic inner side that contacts against the contract switch on the ribbon cable - seems my power button is missing that part of it (must have broken off somewhere / misplaced).

anyone have the above to sell?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Hi got your msg on rootzwiki but it was late. I have them both for you. will pm
    Thanks @TopTongueBarry - my touchpad is fully back to original specs working power button and mic. Yay!