webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  Marketplace > Touchpad parts need (mic + power sw)
Touchpad parts need (mic + power sw)

Old 02/02/2013, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

after debricking my touchpad from the question mark of death and opening it up, I ended up damaging a few things. Not sure if need -(prob can live without) but if can be had for a reasonable price I'm looking for

a) microphone assy - the first time my TP got stuck, I tried "resetting" the TP with a paperclip...only to learn that wasn't a reset switch

b) actual physical power switch (not the ribbon cable for the power switch). The physical power button has a plastic inner side that contacts against the contract switch on the ribbon cable - seems my power button is missing that part of it (must have broken off somewhere / misplaced).

anyone have the above to sell?
EasyPulse - free HR calculator
cyberprashant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/2013, 10:13 AM   #2 (permalink)

Hi got your msg on rootzwiki but it was late. I have them both for you. will pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
after debricking my touchpad from the question mark of death and opening it up, I ended up damaging a few things. Not sure if need -(prob can live without) but if can be had for a reasonable price I'm looking for

a) microphone assy - the first time my TP got stuck, I tried "resetting" the TP with a paperclip...only to learn that wasn't a reset switch

b) actual physical power switch (not the ribbon cable for the power switch). The physical power button has a plastic inner side that contacts against the contract switch on the ribbon cable - seems my power button is missing that part of it (must have broken off somewhere / misplaced).

anyone have the above to sell?
Old 03/02/2013, 04:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
Hi got your msg on rootzwiki but it was late. I have them both for you. will pm
Thanks @TopTongueBarry - my touchpad is fully back to original specs working power button and mic. Yay!
EasyPulse - free HR calculator
cyberprashant is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0