Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm looking to complete my PalmOS collection (I have a 650, 700p & Centro), anybody have a Treo 600 or 755 kicking around?
    Thanks
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    You skipping the 680?

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
  3.    #3  
    LOL, that was AT&T only, I think. I'm sticking with Verizon phones.
    LOL... I thought you were going for the grand sweep of devices

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    755p sprint here
  6.    #6  
    How much?
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    I have a VZW 755p in excellent operational condition, good cosmetic condition (some scuffs around the bezel and on the d-pad) BUT it has a bad ESN from when I lent it to someone who let their account go bad. I also have probably the largest assortment of Treo 755p and Athena connector accessories you will ever find in one place (many are brand new sealed/unused) that I'd like to sell with it. There are some really rare items in there. LMK if interested. All original packaging etc for the 755p too if you are a completionist.

I also have a mint condition VZW 700p (also a bad ESN, it was also on the same account as the 755p, UGH) with a few accessories and original packaging.

Finally, I have a mint VZW Centro with a clean ESN and a few accessories that I was using until recently for PIM purposes.

LMK if you are interested in any of the above or if you need a detailed list of the accessories included.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
  8.    #8  
    Bad esn is good for me, I don't want to use the phone, just have it for the collection. I will send a PM.
    Thanks
    i actually have a VZW Treo 700w if you want to try Windows Mobile
    HP Think Beyond Event - http://youtu.be/VnjwG7Z8AM8
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4
    > Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X
    My Palm OS Archive
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by hkklife View Post
    I have a VZW 755p in excellent operational condition, good cosmetic condition (some scuffs around the bezel and on the d-pad) BUT it has a bad ESN from when I lent it to someone who let their account go bad. I also have probably the largest assortment of Treo 755p and Athena connector accessories you will ever find in one place (many are brand new sealed/unused) that I'd like to sell with it. There are some really rare items in there. LMK if interested. All original packaging etc for the 755p too if you are a completionist.

I also have a mint condition VZW 700p (also a bad ESN, it was also on the same account as the 755p, UGH) with a few accessories and original packaging.

Finally, I have a mint VZW Centro with a clean ESN and a few accessories that I was using until recently for PIM purposes.

LMK if you are interested in any of the above or if you need a detailed list of the accessories included.
    I'm just looking for the phones, bad esn is actually good for me, I won't be activating them. How much for both the 755 and 700p?
  11.    #11  
    Got a Treo 600, still looking for a Verizon Treo 755.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    i actually have a VZW Treo 700w if you want to try Windows Mobile
    Windows Mobile-ick! No thanks!
    Hey now, no Treo collection is complete without them. Want to buy an 800w?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Hey now, no Treo collection is complete without them. Want to buy an 800w?
    Never heard of that, what version of WM did that run? I did like the look of the Treo Pro......
    6.1. I don't think the 800w looks quite as nice as the Pro. I was annoyed when the Pro came out.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359674674.094912.jpg
  16.    #16  
    Wow, it's like a Centro running Windows-quite possibly the worst of both worlds!
    i also have a 755 if you still need one, i need to take it out from storage and test it though.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by ceejayr View Post
    i also have a 755 if you still need one, i need to take it out from storage and test it though.
    Yes, please!
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Wow, it's like a Centro running Windows-quite possibly the worst of both worlds!
    It's actually a lot bigger than a Centro. I really enjoyed it, until the Pre came along!
    Oh, no... no, no, no... your collection never gonna be complete without this guy:

Click in picture, to know who is this guy:

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast