webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  Marketplace > WTB HP TouchPad Go
WTB HP TouchPad Go

Old 12/17/2012, 01:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

No harm in asking if someone has one right? Looking for below $315 please.
boovish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/17/2012, 02:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boovish View Post
I want one too, love the Touchpad but a smaller version would be nice... HP/Palm please reconsider...

I am dreaming of a TouchPad GO for Christmas...

Last edited by John Steffes; 12/17/2012 at 09:11 PM.
John Steffes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12/17/2012, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

1) Super rare, good luck finding one that somebody's willing to part with, and

2) $315... unlikely, bro.
Old 12/17/2012, 06:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
1) Super rare, good luck finding one that somebody's willing to part with, and

2) $315... unlikely, bro.
I know but I can dream. LOL
Old 12/18/2012, 11:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
i actually have one, i am looking to get rid of, please see my thread. it is posted in the marketplace.

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
mcbeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/21/2012, 11:40 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
If you're willing to deal with the hassles of buying on Taobao and using a fee based taobao agent, you can find 'em occasionally in that price range.

I say occasionally, because these devices are rare to begin with and the $315 TP GO's I've stumbled across on Taobao are generally in marginal condition - about 5 or 6 on a scale of 10. That net cost includes extra fees for the transfer agent and two sets of shipping fees, one from the seller to the transfer agent and another from the transfer agent to you, the buyer, located in the USA.

Average net cost is around $500 - $750 for one of these devices in decent condition.

Some ***** is stil trying to sell one for $1280 USD . She's had it listed for over two months, turning down two offers of $500 USD or so duiring that time frame. Supposedly it's condition is 9+ on a scale of 10.

Don't think she cares if she sells it or not. Probably won't at that price. She has a poor seller rating too.

.TTB
Thanked By: boovish
Old 12/21/2012, 11:43 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
If you're willing to deal with the hassles of buying on Taobao and using a fee based taobao agent, you can find 'em occasionally in that price range.

I say occasionally, because these devices are rare to begin with and the $315 TP GO's I've stumbled across on Taobao are generally in marginal condition - about 5 or 6 on a scale of 10. That net cost includes extra fees for the transfer agent and two sets of shipping fees, one from the seller to the transfer agent and another from the transfer agent to you, the buyer, located in the USA.

Average net cost is around $500 - $750 for one of these devices in decent condition.

Some ***** is stil trying to sell one for $1280 USD . She's had it listed for over two months, turning down two offers of $500 USD or so duiring that time frame. Supposedly it's condition is 9+ on a scale of 10.

Don't think she cares if she sells it or not. Probably won't at that price. She has a poor seller rating too.

.TTB
sounds like the days i was trying to scrounge some elusive c65's, not surprising no1 would sell them tbh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodore_65
being a massive c16/c64/amiga/etc etc fan i sooooooo badly wanted 1, but to no avail.
Old 12/21/2012, 07:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

I have seen that one on taobao....ridiculous

Quote:
if you're willing to deal with the hassles of buying on Taobao and using a fee based taobao agent, you can find 'em occasionally in that price range.

.TTB
Old 12/22/2012, 06:12 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
I am dreaming of a TouchPad GO for Christmas...
Did you see this:

Touchpad Go For Sale

If its sold already then PM me. Let me know what you are willing to pay for one.

Maybe your dream will come true ....
Old 12/23/2012, 07:03 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Did you see this:

Touchpad Go For Sale

If its sold already then PM me. Let me know what you are willing to pay for one.

Maybe your dream will come true ....
I've seen that one before. $650 is way too much. $400 maybe
Old 12/27/2012, 05:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
I've seen that one before. $650 is way too much. $400 maybe
Fair enough, that was for a wi-fi only model.I just read that he's already sold it.

So, would you pay $650 for one with Wi-Fi, GPS, and 4G LTE connectivity (Sierra MC7700 MBM) built-in?
Old 12/28/2012, 12:04 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Fair enough, that was for a wi-fi only model.I just read that he's already sold it.

So, would you pay $650 for one with Wi-Fi, GPS, and 4G LTE connectivity (Sierra MC7700 MBM) built-in?
probably, I would just need to save about $400 bucks more, it would not take long though.I can PM you when I have the money
Old 01/12/2013, 03:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

If anyone has one I'm willing to trade my used white TP with a case and boxes. I am not actually offering my white TP for sale

Last edited by boovish; 01/12/2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old 04/21/2013, 10:40 AM   #14 (permalink)

I am still looking for a TouchPad Go. For about $400. And preferably with Cellular connection
Old 04/21/2013, 07:26 PM   #15 (permalink)

Seriously? No offers
Old 04/21/2013, 07:40 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Seriously? No offers
There's such a limited number of them I imagine most people who have them aren't looking to part with theirs.
Old 04/21/2013, 08:39 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbosdell View Post
There's such a limited number of them I imagine most people who have them aren't looking to part with theirs.
True but I think 4 have already been sold :/
Old 04/28/2013, 05:58 AM   #18 (permalink)

TTB, would these babies work on networks in Europe? What are the supported frequencies?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
g.vos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/28/2013, 06:59 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I have TWO or THREE I could sell, all with cellular connectivity.

1 - 16GB with Ericsson MBM in good condition - Has a bad ribbon on the touchpanel so the touchscreen response is flaky. John Steffes has agreed to look at, and fix that, but I have not taken the device apart yet in order to send him the touchpanel.

2 - 32 GB with Ericsson OR Sierra MBM (buyer choice) - FLAWLESS condition (9.5/10 on a scale of 1 - 10) but $400 isn't enough for this baby.

3 - 64 GB with Sierra MBM in good condition - Its been my daily driver for some time now. Will only sell when I can replace it with something else. Looking at moving to a Galaxy Note II as my one device phablet solution. Could decide on another device, but have not found one I like as much .... yet. Then I will prolly say bye bye to all my webOS daily driver devices - PandaPad 4G, TP GO 64GB, and Pre 3

PM me if interested in the 32 GB GO

TTB
Geez louise, I hate my computer because I had to pay $400 to get a new one (Excellent machine, finally allowed me to put preware on) I swear that the world does not want me to have this. maybe my parents could buy for a holiday. GRRRRRRRR I will return with the money sometime next year
Old 04/30/2013, 11:55 AM   #20 (permalink)

4/30/2013 update:
Quote:
I have TWO or THREE I could sell, all with cellular connectivity.

1 - 16GB with Ericsson MBM in good condition - Has a bad ribbon on the touchpanel so the touchscreen response is flaky. John Steffes has agreed to look at, and fix that, but I have not taken the device apart yet in order to send him the touchpanel. SOLD - Buyer begged me to sell him this one as is - he will get the touchpanel fixed himself - Done Deal

2 - 32 GB with Ericsson OR Sierra MBM (buyer choice) - FLAWLESS condition (9.5/10 on a scale of 1 - 10) but $400 isn't enough for this baby ( BTW, for those of you who have filled up my PM inbox, and you know who you are, neither is $600) ... (Update #3 04/30/2013 for interested parties - $700 is no longer enough either ......)

3 - 64 GB with Sierra MBM in good condition - Its been my daily driver for some time now. Will only sell when I can replace it with something else. Looking at moving to a Galaxy Note II as my one device phablet solution. Could decide on another device, but have not found one I like as much .... yet. Then I will prolly say bye bye to all my webOS daily driver devices - PandaPad 4G, TP GO 64GB, and Pre 3

PM me if interested in the 32 GB GO

TTB
TP GO #2 may be close to topping out, if it hasn't already.

TTB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0