Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Im out if it is 700 or more (and if we cannot trade).

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Can anyone offer me a cheaper Wifi version (or a cheaper cellular version ofcourse)!? Im willing to pay or offer something to trade, just keep it reasonable! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by g.vos View Post
    Im out if it is 700 or more (and if we cannot trade).

Hmmm, what have you got to trade? PM me.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    PM-ed you yesterday already, something went wrong probably.. Will try again!

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    PM sent

Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    It would be interesting for me, if you get one for less then 700 Bucks
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    BUMP
    Anyone willing to part from their Touchpad Go? Im looking for a WIFI or a cellular version, doesnt matter.

Make me an offer!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Could you pls reply to my PM?
    Update - 5/05/2013

Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    I have TWO or THREE I could sell, all with cellular connectivity.

1 - 16GB with Ericsson MBM in good condition - Has a bad ribbon on the touchpanel so the touchscreen response is flaky. John Steffes has agreed to look at, and fix that, but I have not taken the device apart yet in order to send him the touchpanel. SOLD - Buyer begged me to sell him this one as is - he will get the touchpanel fixed himself - Done Deal

2 - 32 GB with Ericsson OR Sierra MBM (buyer choice) - FLAWLESS condition (9.5/10 on a scale of 1 - 10) but $400 isn't enough for this baby ( BTW, for those of you who have filled up my PM inbox, and you know who you are, neither is $600) ...SOLD - Sooooooooo - I guess that's all folks, Until I bid fawewell to webOS and sell #)3 below (the 64GB device), OR unless I acquire another GO to put up for grabs here in the Marketplace, that's gonna be it for me, for now.

3 - 64 GB with Sierra MBM in good condition - Its been my daily driver for some time now. Will only sell when I can replace it with something else. Looking at moving to a Galaxy Note II as my one device phablet solution. Could decide on another device, but have not found one I like as much .... yet. Then I will prolly say bye bye to all my webOS daily driver devices - PandaPad 4G, TP GO 64GB, and Pre 3 - Well, I g

PM me if interested in the 32 GB GO - SOLD

TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Thanks TTB for the update.

Does anyone else have a Go for sale? Im willing to pay or to trade for example a mint Galaxy Note II (+ extra $) for it.
  11.    #31  
    I am back in the market for a TP Go, preferably with the sierra 4G in it. Same $400 cap, and yes I know that this is going to limit any offers
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    I am back in the market for a TP Go, preferably with the sierra 4G in it. Same $400 cap, and yes I know that this is going to limit any offers
    Also, hopefully my computer wont break again like last time, preventing me from getting a TP Go. OH how I want one
  13.    #33  
    OK, I guess no offers. Verizon Pre3 here I come
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12