1.    #1  
    As the title says, I'm looking for a Pre 2 to use on the Verizon network. PM me with your offers. I barely missed picking up one for $35 on the forums here, earlier in the week. I'm not looking to spend a lot on such an old device. Thank you!
    I was able to pick one up brand new in an unopened box on the Bay for $57. I would try there.
    (better late than never?) Overstock.com had killer prices on Verizon Pre2s (also s)... I remember last week being wicked jealous b/c they were all Verizon, AT&T, or unlocked GSMs - which wouldn't work w/our svc (Sprint).
    Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by BorkZorkOrc View Post
    (better late than never?) Overstock.com had killer prices on Verizon Pre2s (also s)... I remember last week being wicked jealous b/c they were all Verizon, AT&T, or unlocked GSMs - which wouldn't work w/our svc (Sprint).
    Good luck
    Unless you go the Frankenpre 2 route. I got a buy it now VZN Pre 2 on ebay for $44 when my Sprint Pre- screen digitizer stop working. Only issue is that you lose Sprint Nav app.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Unless you go the Frankenpre 2 route. I got a buy it now VZN Pre 2 on ebay for $44 when my Sprint Pre- screen digitizer stop working. Only issue is that you lose Sprint Nav app.
    Sprint navigation easy to put back
    Quote Originally Posted by zefyx View Post
    As the title says, I'm looking for a Pre 2 to use on the Verizon network. PM me with your offers. I barely missed picking up one for $35 on the forums here, earlier in the week. I'm not looking to spend a lot on such an old device. Thank you!
    I'll do you one for $40 if you send the shipping box. or $50 and I'll pay for everything. Brand new Verizon - never been used, if you want it.

C
    "Sometimes I feel like an OS-less child..."
    (with apologies to Billie Holiday )
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    I'll do you one for $40 if you send the shipping box. or $50 and I'll pay for everything. Brand new Verizon - never been used, if you want it.

C
    HI CNOTE! You still have your clean esn verizon unused pre 2? I am interested!