webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  Marketplace > WTB: Verizon Palm Pre 2
WTB: Verizon Palm Pre 2

Old 12/16/2012, 01:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

As the title says, I'm looking for a Pre 2 to use on the Verizon network. PM me with your offers. I barely missed picking up one for $35 on the forums here, earlier in the week. I'm not looking to spend a lot on such an old device. Thank you!
zefyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/16/2012, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

I was able to pick one up brand new in an unopened box on the Bay for $57. I would try there.
boltz82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/2012, 11:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

(better late than never?) Overstock.com had killer prices on Verizon Pre2s (also s)... I remember last week being wicked jealous b/c they were all Verizon, AT&T, or unlocked GSMs - which wouldn't work w/our svc (Sprint).
Good luck
BorkZorkOrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/2012, 03:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorkZorkOrc View Post
(better late than never?) Overstock.com had killer prices on Verizon Pre2s (also s)... I remember last week being wicked jealous b/c they were all Verizon, AT&T, or unlocked GSMs - which wouldn't work w/our svc (Sprint).
Good luck
Unless you go the Frankenpre 2 route. I got a buy it now VZN Pre 2 on ebay for $44 when my Sprint Pre- screen digitizer stop working. Only issue is that you lose Sprint Nav app.
miles4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/2012, 07:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
Unless you go the Frankenpre 2 route. I got a buy it now VZN Pre 2 on ebay for $44 when my Sprint Pre- screen digitizer stop working. Only issue is that you lose Sprint Nav app.
Sprint navigation easy to put back
laingman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12/31/2012, 08:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefyx View Post
As the title says, I'm looking for a Pre 2 to use on the Verizon network. PM me with your offers. I barely missed picking up one for $35 on the forums here, earlier in the week. I'm not looking to spend a lot on such an old device. Thank you!
I'll do you one for $40 if you send the shipping box. or $50 and I'll pay for everything. Brand new Verizon - never been used, if you want it.

C
Old 01/22/2013, 09:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
I'll do you one for $40 if you send the shipping box. or $50 and I'll pay for everything. Brand new Verizon - never been used, if you want it.

C
HI CNOTE! You still have your clean esn verizon unused pre 2? I am interested!
stu5797 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0