1.    #1  
    Ok, as I've just upgraded, it's time to let my ATT Pre 3 go to someone else.

It's been my daily driver for a few months now but is in very good condition. It's been unlocked too.

Price? 115 ( that includes p+p within the UK). Ask if you're looking for shiping to other countries.

Btw, current exchange rate says it's US$185 or 142euro if that helps
    Nokia Lumia 920 (daily driver ) - HP TouchPad 32Gb (in daily use) - TouchPad 16Gb (out on loan to a friend) - Pre 3 (AT&T - unlocked) - Pre3 (EU - dev mule) - Veer Panda (AT&T - unlocked, dunno what I'm gonna do with it) - Pre (much abused n stored for sentimental reasons)
    Hello, How much to send it to France?
    How would you like to be paid?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by webosfamilyboy View Post
    Hello, How much to send it to France?
    How would you like to be paid?
    To France, it'll be 130 or €160 all in, payment via Paypal
    Nokia Lumia 920 (daily driver ) - HP TouchPad 32Gb (in daily use) - TouchPad 16Gb (out on loan to a friend) - Pre 3 (AT&T - unlocked) - Pre3 (EU - dev mule) - Veer Panda (AT&T - unlocked, dunno what I'm gonna do with it) - Pre (much abused n stored for sentimental reasons)
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hey, have you sold the phone yet? I'm interested to the tune of $180.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kanell View Post
    Hey, have you sold the phone yet? I'm interested to the tune of $180.
    Not sold yet. Are you thinking $180 posted?