webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  Marketplace > FS: "ultimate" Pre 3 set: 2 "new" Pre3s, 3 chargers, 6 batteries!
FS: "ultimate" Pre 3 set: 2 "new" Pre3s, 3 chargers, 6 batteries!
  Closed Thread

Old 12/05/2012, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

hi all,

I'm selling all my Pre3 gear.

Free shipping on the whole package, to be sold as a package to one buyer.
This means one person will be buying ALL OF THIS STUFF AND PAYING ME WITH ONE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL.

Here's what I have:

1 "new" ATT Pre3 - bought brand new, activated on STalk for one month, then T-Mo for 1 month. on T-Mo H+ it's tested at 9Mbps download

2. "new" ATT Pre3 - also bought new, unlocked but only ever active in DEVMODE. I planned to use it as a spare battery charger for the 6 batteries I have, and of course if I ever broke or lost the first one.

3. 6 batteries - all "new" 2 OEM 1200s that came with the phones, 1 Mugen 1400 slim size and 3 Replacement 1200s. They all hold a full charge and only the Mugen has had 2 mos of use.

4. 2 Touchstones & OEM cables, with 2- 2A (Touchpad) HP charging a/c adapters. These are the larger cylinder size adapters

5. Original boxes

6. 3 Membrane screen shields ( 2 installed, 1 extra)

7. 2 OEM headsets

8. OEM Palm car charger

I'll take a picture when i have a minute. Just assume everything is as awesome as you'd hope it to be. The only flaw each phone has is the least bit of scratching on the HP chrome logos on back. But the logos are intact, no chrome bits missing. Most of this stuff has just been sitting in a box, waiting for T-Mo 4G HSPA+. Only the one phone has been out of the house (like 4 times), carried in an eyeglass microfiber case.

Please PM your offer. Please don't bother being insulting, we all know how much this stuff costs. I paid a lot of money for all this stuff, like $440 for the phones and $140 in accessories shipped. Everything is in perfect condition. The "quotes" around the word new are strictly because this stuff is not in sealed boxes. I have charged the batteries and powered on the phones. But usage is nil for most of it. This is as honest a description as I can possibly think of.

p.s. don't forget, Free shipping on the whole package, to be sold as a package to one buyer.

thanks for reading.

Last edited by TJs10thPre; 12/06/2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: clarifying this is a PACKAGE SALE
Old 12/06/2012, 05:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

wow. no one is interested? ok it all goes to ebay.
Old 12/06/2012, 05:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Oh I'm sure people are interested, but that's a big chunk of change this time of year.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Keyring converters for CSV, eWallet, & CodeWallet
Touchpad patches:Keyring HD,ClassicNote HD, YouTube HD (for 2.1 app), Show email recipient addresses for contacts
Phone patches: Forums fixes and enhancements patch, Weather Channel fix
All-device patches: Update GlobalSign certs, Google Sync https fix, Yahoo contact sync fix

Old 12/07/2012, 09:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

i feel that requiring people to buy the entire package is a bit much IMHO
My OneDrive referral link: OneDrive
Thanked by 11B1P, RumoredNow
Old 12/07/2012, 12:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

You really should try a more "customer-friendly" approach and break it into smaller more palatable bundles. I know there are many people out there who like webOS -- but not enough to own all that.
Thanked By: 11B1P
Old 12/07/2012, 01:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

Let's look at this from both sides...

TJs10thPre: I understand wanting to sell it all in one go. It is a nice package. If anyone wants to step up to Pre 3 it is most complete including back up phone. But waiting one day for a response is a bit unrealistic.

Sure it's not building Rome, but it still will take more than a day.

This is the best place to get a fair price for a bundle like that. It is the target audience you need. Patience might be advisable.

Buyers: If dude wants to unload it all in one go, that's his prerogative. Only want one? Bite the bullet, get the package and you part it out.

I wanted a Panda Veer. Best option was buy a set of two from a member, unlock both and sell one. Sure I had to wait to recoup the cost of Veer number two. But I purchased from the community which means a very honest accounting of condition and a caring previous owner who didn't mistreat the device(s).

It is a worthwhile offering.

I wish I had the liquid assets to PM an offer right now.

Best of luck to all.
Thanked By: TJs10thPre
Old 12/07/2012, 08:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
Let's look at this from both sides...

TJs10thPre: I understand wanting to sell it all in one go. It is a nice package. If anyone wants to step up to Pre 3 it is most complete including back up phone. But waiting one day for a response is a bit unrealistic.

Sure it's not building Rome, but it still will take more than a day.

This is the best place to get a fair price for a bundle like that. It is the target audience you need. Patience might be advisable.

Buyers: If dude wants to unload it all in one go, that's his prerogative. Only want one? Bite the bullet, get the package and you part it out.

I wanted a Panda Veer. Best option was buy a set of two from a member, unlock both and sell one. Sure I had to wait to recoup the cost of Veer number two. But I purchased from the community which means a very honest accounting of condition and a caring previous owner who didn't mistreat the device(s).

It is a worthwhile offering.

I wish I had the liquid assets to PM an offer right now.

Best of luck to all.
wow, thanks for this comment. i really, really appreciate it.

the PACKAGE deal was specifically being offered only to you guys, webOS fans like myself, as in: "hey if you want to commit to a Pre3, here's EVERYTHING YOU NEED: a phone to use, a backup phone either for parts or as a complete replacement, which will also serve as a spare battery charger (since there's none available to buy anywhere), enough batteries to last the phone's lifetime, and a few OEM chargers too just to round out the kit."

if someone here really wanted to commit to a Pre3 (like I did), you'd pay a lot and go through a lot of time n' trouble accumulating all this stuff, which you would eventually want, and supplies on this ARE limited.

I had no plans to become a Pre3 reseller, but I most certainly can, and will now, sell the items individually on fleabay and deal with all that shipping hassle. I just thought I'd offer the peeps here a chance to get one big package that will set them up really well, because I've decided to go with another FrankenPre2 so I can stay with my 14yr Sprint contract.

oh; and as far as only waiting one day; what i saw was 200 views on the post already, and no replies. i just figured there was no interest here. whatever; no worries. if they sell they sell, if not, i'll keep 'em. i still love the phones, i just don't have a lot of $ either, and thought i'd try to recover some of what I committed to the product line. oh well.

Last edited by TJs10thPre; 12/07/2012 at 09:04 PM.
Thanked By: RumoredNow
Old 12/16/2012, 04:14 PM   #8 (permalink)

pkg deal is no longer available.
Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0