1.    #1  
    Heya, basically got a Touchpad and it's missing the upper antenna which does the wifi, any ideas where to get a spare?

Will any do, I've looked and PSP wifi antennas are cheap.
    Certainly I'm not an expert...

But if you use an antenna that is different from stock, wouldn't you be forced to compile in the proper drivers ala Meta-Doctor?
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Quote Originally Posted by dcx_badass View Post
    Heya, basically got a Touchpad and it's missing the upper antenna which does the wifi, any ideas where to get a spare?

Will any do, I've looked and PSP wifi antennas are cheap.
    I have some. pm me for price.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  4.    #4  
    TopTongueBarry, thanks, replied to your PM, a bit more than I was looking to pay. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post

But if you use an antenna that is different from stock, wouldn't you be forced to compile in the proper drivers ala Meta-Doctor?
    Nope, I got it working now, bought a $3 PSP Antenna and installed in the touchpad and it's working great, got all my wifi networks again now!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dcx_badass View Post
    Nope, I got it working now, bought a $3 PSP Antenna and installed in the touchpad and it's working great, got all my wifi networks again now!

Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    <thread moved to Marketplace>

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules