webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  Marketplace > FS: Like New Unlocked Touchpad 4G
FS: Like New Unlocked Touchpad 4G

Old 11/01/2012, 07:09 AM   #1 (permalink)

I am selling my Like New Touchpad 4G in original box. Just unlocked using an unlock code from a fellow forum member. Confirmed works on both ATT and TMobile in USA.

I purchased few months back for $450 + $30 unlock fee.

Selling for $375 + Shipping. For US, I will charge $10 for USPS Priority Mail shipping. For other countries, I have to get the information from post office. Typically it is around $40 for european countries. Once I receive paypal payment, will ship same day or next day for sure and email tracking number.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I have two other Touchpads which I use mostly (32 GB and 64GB white panda). Selling to get a new phone Galaxy Note2.

PS: This has currently Both latest WebOS and 4G Android (Beta0 build). Both work nicely. I will factory reset both OS and send, so you can use both. You can upgrade to Android releases easily. I will also send the Original ATT SIM that came with it if you need one.

Last edited by tabletrus; 11/01/2012 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Additions
tabletrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/02/2012, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

You firm on the price of your touchpad? I could probably do 250..
orkavic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/02/2012, 05:08 PM   #3 (permalink)

Unfortunately that is the best I can go right now. I can do a $350+shipping, otherwise I will keep it HP TP 32GB is going for around $350 in amazon now, (this is new though). the 4G will become a collectible, so I have double mind of selling or keeping it.
tabletrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/02/2012, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabletrus View Post
Unfortunately that is the best I can go right now. I can do a $350+shipping, otherwise I will keep it HP TP 32GB is going for around $350 in amazon now, (this is new though). the 4G will become a collectible, so I have double mind of selling or keeping it.
I envy ya buddy, I always wanted the White TouchPad(64GB) ever since Derek Kessler reviewed the device on WebOSNation. The color white is so beautiful on the TouchPad, not very fond of the color black found on the original TouchPad. You should keep it though, unless you need the money for something else. Or let's do a trade, I give you my black TouchPad and you send me your white unit (all brand new on its original box).

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0