1.    #1  
    I thought I'd offer this here first be fore going to EBay:

One fully operational but decommissioned Verizon Pre +, with cosmetic blemishes due to GRT case (can be used with touchstone - case included), one fully operational Verizon Pre 2, used for three months, four touchstones with cables, four unused Palm batteries, one retractable charging cable, three screen protectors for the Pre2, Pro clip car mount for a 2012 Acura TSX for use with touchstone, and anything else Pre related that I can find.

All for sale $250 firm. I'm in New England USA. I've never done this before but I do have a paypal account. please post here if you are interested and we will take it from there.
  2.    #2  
    C'mon people! I'm selling a lifestyle here!

Did I mention I'm also including the little leather pouch?
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    I might have been interested if this was UK kit and included a spare TP for me too! :-D
    I'm thinking your asking way to much to get anyone on here to bite .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I'm thinking your asking way to much to get anyone on here to bite .
    I would agree, most people looking to spend that kinda money on webOS right now would be looking at a Pre3... either way good luck on the sale!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  6.    #6  
    So do you guys think $150 will do it? I want the stuff to have a good home...
    Might want to split the phones up, could interest more people that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by fahzz View Post
    So do you guys think $150 will do it? I want the stuff to have a good home...
    Sadly I wouldve done it all for that if they were gsm.

*sadface*

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
    I'll probably be looking for Verizon equipment in the future, as my credit score is getting some nice repair .. but not for now
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: