Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Greetings all,

Everything is sold now; had an awful experience with one package, though. It was returned this morning by the post office... backed over on the loading dock by a forklift! A Veer and a Pre 3 -- both pristinely new -- were totally destroyed, I couldn't believe it. Sent a refund back to the purchaser, of course, along with apologies... and now have to hassle it out with the PO to get my equipment compensated for...

Sheesh. Hopefully everything else got where it was going! Thanks to everyone who emailed...
    Last edited by gihmley; 09/22/2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: All items either sold... or squashed... :p
    -= Gihmley =-

Alas, poor WebOS... we barely knew ye...
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    could you ship worldwide?!
    PM sent! hoping for one of those Pre 3's!
    Good luck! Glad to see your aren't leaving, and just letting go of some excess!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I could be interested depending on prices. Sending PM.
    32Gb LG G2 - 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 / Cyanogenmod 10.1 (4.2.2) Dual Boot @ 1.8Ghz

RETIRED:
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Mine
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - LunaCE 4.9.5 - Also Mine
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Wife's (replaced with GS3)
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - Also Wife's

Past: 2 Sprint Pre(minuses), a Sprintified Pre+, and a Sprintified Pre2.
    I could use another preł lol
    hi price to shipping to spain?thnks
    I was wondering what happened, I guess thats the way the pre3 crumbles! Thanks for the refund Scott!
    Quote Originally Posted by gihmley View Post
    Greetings all,

Everything is sold now; had an awful experience with one package, though. It was returned this morning by the post office... backed over on the loading dock by a forklift! A Veer and a Pre 3 -- both pristinely new -- were totally destroyed, I couldn't believe it. Sent a refund back to the purchaser, of course, along with apologies... and now have to hassle it out with the PO to get my equipment compensated for...

Sheesh. Hopefully everything else got where it was going! Thanks to everyone who emailed...
    Horrible! Hopefully PO is better to deal with that some couriers, good luck!

<thread closed>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...