Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    *** Everything is gone as of today. I sent all to 2 developers here. ***

My preference would be that these parts go to a developer who might use them for ongoing webOS development, if they would be useful.

I have:

• 3 Pre backs, two touchstone, other regular.
    • 4 Touchstones, 1 of those new in unopened box.
    • 1 Vehicle Power Charger, new in box.
    • 3 Wall Plugs, 2 have USB cables.
    • 1 belt clip cases, stock "Palm" brand, never used.
    • 3 Ear Piece sets, 2 new in the plastic, one of those is white, received with a replacement phone, the other opened but I don't think it was ever used.
    • 1 battery.

I would like the cost of shipping minimum in return.

Please let me know your interest in these.

Preference will go to developers first with documented history here, second to those with history here, third to others. If you are not a developer, let me know what you want to give for the lot.

Thanks.
    Last edited by jdod; 09/20/2012 at 11:06 PM. Reason: everything is gone
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Working on sending one Pre and the Zeno case to a developer, so above list has been edited.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Updated list, some stuff on way to a webOS developer.

Anyone else?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    No offers yet, anyone left out there?

Hello (hello ..... hello ...... hello)
    I love touchstone hardware.. :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Oh man, I would love to send it to you! I just today sent the last of the stuff to another deserving developer here.

In the end, 2 developers split what I initially put up there, and I shipped it at my cost.

Just wanted to say thanks.

Sorry I got rid of it all.
    No problem, glad to see it all got good homes. I really need to spend a small pile on touchstone backs, anyway, so I can make -everything- work with touchstones

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: