1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a Touchstone for my HP TouchPad, on which the charger is dodgy (needs to be rested in a certain position to charge). I'm not sure what happened to the unit but it's annoying, and I would prefer to be able to drop it straight into the cradle and not fiddle around with cables.

I'm based in Australia but happy to pay the postage to get it here. I see some sellers wanting crazy money (more than a new one) for theirs, and I would like to pay a sensible price. Happy to pay shipping to Melbourne, Victoria!

Let me know if you can bare to part with yours (or if you have a spare lying around).

Thanks!
    This is actually a bug with more recent webOS versions (3.0.5), it seems pickier with charging when the Touchpad is in a case for example. With earlier versions it worked better for me so I doubt that a new Touchstone would sort your issues....
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    This is actually a bug with more recent webOS versions (3.0.5), it seems pickier with charging when the Touchpad is in a case for example. With earlier versions it worked better for me so I doubt that a new Touchstone would sort your issues....

I *think* the OP means that his standard wall charger & cable are dodgy.. and that he wants a Touchstone 'instead'?
    There was certainly an issue in 3.0.4 with decreased sensitivity to Touchstone charging.. but 3.0.5 seems to have sorted it out OK.

Here's one for $30 on Ebay anyway. I'm in Melbs too and ordered mine from the US through Ebay.

HP TouchPad Touchstone Charging Dock FB339AA#ABA | eBay

Good luck!

here's one for about 33 on amazon, I trust amazon better than ebay any day.

Amazon.com: HP Touchstone Charging Dock for TouchPad: Electronics
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I have one I'd be willing to sell if you're still looking