webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  Marketplace > Hp touchpad parts!
Hp touchpad parts!

Old 09/01/2012, 07:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

does anyone have any hp touchpad parts like the screen/digitizer assembly.
mrmarquis9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/01/2012, 08:10 AM   #2 (permalink)

Try TTB ('TopTongueBarry') here?

? ?
Mutoidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/13/2012, 04:14 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmarquis9 View Post
does anyone have any hp touchpad parts like the screen/digitizer assembly.
Yup, I do. Check ebay for us sellers as you'll fine new ones there. If you want used, ring me up, ... pm me.
Old 11/08/2012, 12:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
Yup, I do. Check ebay for us sellers as you'll fine new ones there. If you want used, ring me up, ... pm me.
Hi All,

After two months of trying everything to revive my TP, I took the advice of our IT guy and opened it up to get a t the battery directly. That part went fine, however, in the process, I tore a
small ribbon cable labelled TOPAZ_1_6035B0073301_TOUCHPANEL_10P_A01

Where can I get parts for this thing? I have looked online, but the do not have much beyond the glass. Ideas?

-Brian
Old 11/10/2012, 12:03 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Gockley View Post
Hi All,

After two months of trying everything to revive my TP, I took the advice of our IT guy and opened it up to get a t the battery directly. That part went fine, however, in the process, I tore a
small ribbon cable labelled TOPAZ_1_6035B0073301_TOUCHPANEL_10P_A01

Where can I get parts for this thing? I have looked online, but the do not have much beyond the glass. Ideas?

-Brian
I have one I can send you. It connects the digitizer board to the main board. How'd you tear that one just servicing the battery?
Thanked By: Brian Gockley
Old 11/16/2012, 07:43 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
I have one I can send you. It connects the digitizer board to the main board. How'd you tear that one just servicing the battery?
No Way! You are unbelievable. I'll pm you my address.

I think we we had it tilted sideways trying to pry the battery off the sticky tape, and when it came loose, it slid down and just caught that cable wrong. We didn't notice at first, but I am more of a rock and roll singer than technician

Thanks so much, I have been really worried about this being impossible to find ...

-Brian
Old 11/30/2012, 01:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Gockley View Post
No Way! You are unbelievable. I'll pm you my address.

I think we we had it tilted sideways trying to pry the battery off the sticky tape, and when it came loose, it slid down and just caught that cable wrong. We didn't notice at first, but I am more of a rock and roll singer than technician

Thanks so much, I have been really worried about this being impossible to find ...

-Brian
Hi Barry,

Thanks so much for sending me that cable. I put in the new battery, the cable, screwed and snapped it back together and am back to rockin' my favorite tablet! Everything works great, and I love how much more fun it is to run than an iPad. Now I just have to figure out how I disabled the power and volume switches in the corner?

Best wishes, and thanks again.

-Brian
Old 12/12/2012, 12:22 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
I too have the same problem, do you have another cable? I Sent you a PM too
mtechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2013, 08:11 AM   #9 (permalink)

Need a LCD Cable, Home Button, and maybe a LCD. Really would like to buy the first two even if you don't have a lcd. Thanks Much!
Keith
<<email removed per forum rules>>

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/29/2013 at 08:54 AM.
krs_med is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hp touchpad, parts, webos

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0