Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowflank View Post
    Didn't see any original Pre Pluses in that thread for sale. =s
    It does kinda get lost in all the rest, but benh linked the correct post (the latest).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    It does kinda get lost in all the rest, but benh linked the correct post (the latest).
    Seems like it's a verizon pre+. I need a gsm pre+.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Hi Shadowflank. I have an AT&T Pre Plus, but it is not unlocked. The phone is in good condition and works great. If you are interested let me know. I can post some pictures if you would like. I do not have the chargers or touchstone. The back cover and battery were replaced with factory parts.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    Hi Shadowflank. I have an AT&T Pre Plus, but it is not unlocked. The phone is in good condition and works great. If you are interested let me know. I can post some pictures if you would like. I do not have the chargers or touchstone. The back cover and battery were replaced with factory parts.
    Very intriguing. Name a price and I'll see if it's worth the trouble of asking for pictures. And going through on how to unlock it

Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Very intriguing. Name a price and I'll see if it's worth the trouble of asking for pictures. And going through on how to unlock it

I'm going to call AT&T to see if they'll unlock it. I think they will, since the phone is not under contract.

Edit: Everything is closed around here due to the hurricane. I'll post back when I find out.
    Last edited by akshunj; 10/29/2012 at 04:53 PM.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts

No luck with unlocking. Other thing is the phone only powers up after being on the charger for a few minutes. I figure it must be the battery but not 100% sure. $25 plus shipping if you want it. I can post pics if you want. PM me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12