1.    #1  
    For Sale: HP TouchPad 4G 32gb, fully functional with no operational issues. It's been used for four months, with a couple months of AT&T service. I don't have an unlock code and cannot confirm whether it is unlocked or not. I assume that it is locked to AT&T. Android 4.0 is also installed and cellular service works on that side as well. It looks to be developing cracks in the usual places.

I'm asking $315 shipped in the continental US. Sale includes TP4G, power adapter and new HP case. Please PM if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowhammer View Post
    For Sale: HP TouchPad 4G 32gb, fully functional with no operational issues. It's been used for four months, with a couple months of AT&T service. I don't have an unlock code and cannot confirm whether it is unlocked or not. I assume that it is locked to AT&T. Android 4.0 is also installed and cellular service works on that side as well. It looks to be developing cracks in the usual places.

I'm asking $315 shipped in the continental US. Sale includes TP4G, power adapter and new HP case. Please PM if interested.
    How much? i know on here its probably not going to be cheap but on ebay i saw the hp touchpad 4g for 150