1.    #1  
    If anyone happens to have one of these babies for sale pm me , I have the cash.
    Cheers.
    Matt.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmayatt View Post
    If anyone happens to have one of these babies for sale pm me , I have the cash.
    Cheers.
    Matt.
    PM'd you.

- T
    I'd also be interested in a Touchpad GO.
    Good luck finding a buyer with that 'TouchPad Go' device that never was intended to be released by those stupid HP company, and most importantly a device that barely saw the light of day. However, if you be interested in a more obsolete, useless tablet like the original 9.7 HP Touchpad 32GB...I will be definitely I'm all open for offers
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    looking for a Go as well. I have all the devices except a Go and Pre3 audio touchstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balooz View Post
    looking for a Go as well. I have all the devices except a Go and Pre3 audio touchstone.
    TP Go can be found.

The Pre3 audio TS: I believe there's only been 1 available for sale, so not likely.
    I see pandas.
    Technically it's not specific to the Pre3.... just saying
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    Good luck finding a buyer with that 'TouchPad Go' device that never was intended to be released by those stupid HP company, and most importantly a device that barely saw the light of day. However, if you be interested in a more obsolete, useless tablet like the original 9.7 HP Touchpad 32GB...I will be definitely I'm all open for offers
    Your perspective reaks of someone who's a fan-boy / cult member of a different brand / manufacturer of devices or possibly a groupie of the open source OS created by the folks with the most popular web search engine.

Since it's obvious you have not been reading this thread, or many of the others on this site, I'll clue you in that the device you so easily downplay happens to be one of the most cherished and sought after devices by most members of this site. There's no shortage of buyers and I doubt there ever will be.

You best be heading on back to your regular hangouts with the rest of your fruit fan buddies or clumsy OS fans and leaving the folks here who happen to appreciate webOS because it is classy and elegant (among other things) and who choose to continue to use these devices that run webOS even if the manufacturer / company that made them isn't all that and a bag of chips.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and dont necessarily represent AT&Ts positions, strategies or opinions.
    Found this touchpad GO for sale on CL in SF/ bay area
    If i wasn't going on vacation i would buy this puppy.

HP touchpad Go PalmPad 3G wi-fi 7"
    Quote Originally Posted by qdzine View Post
    that's a great deal but I don't trust Craigslist lol and never will personally unless they live near me .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    The picture has no real perspective to show size; showing the back would legitimize it more...
    Looks like a plain-old TouchPad to me.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    If somebody can buy to me, I can pay $ 50.00 + this value + shipping cost!

There is some hero here?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    <threads merged>
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    the back of the device looks a lot different than a TPad so get a pic of a back side of a TPad and of the TPad GO and compare them
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    That price is way low... If I thought it was real I would make the drive to pick it up, I would also have to bring my LEO friend and his loaded sig and maybe toss my home defender in the back seat.

I have to believe it's some sorta scam for that price... maybe not though, but I doubt it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I was thinking the same thing lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    anyone get a response from the seller yet? Seems slightly to good to be true. But I think worthy of some investigating. I never even seen pics of the packaging for this bad boy. Hope it is real.
    The packaging IIRC has Not For Resale on the sticker on the box. Been a long time since I've looked at a pic of the box, it just makes me sad.