1.    #1  
    7" Touchpad GO with Sierra MC7700 4G LTE Module installed

- Unlocked - works on any GSM/3G/HSPA+ network worldwide as well as most LTE networks (Have not tested it on Verizon's LTE network).
    - Tmobile connects using EDGE,
    - AT&T connects using either 4G HSPA+ or 4G LTE (29 Mbs on d/l speed test)
    - Your data speed may vary dependent on local 4G coverage area.
    - 16 GB
    - webOS 3.0.4 installed
    - The webOS Doctor on a CD will be included just in case you need to at a later date.
    - Good condition, couple of the usual Touchpad cracks in the plastic case can be found if you hunt for them.

- Contact me via PM if interested

- Paypal Only

Thanks,
    TTB

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 08/14/2012 at 08:12 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    DROOL!!!!!! But my wife would so kill me! Any chance on a price figure, or you just taking PM offers?

*TTB - I am so jealous...you get some of the coolest items! Any chance you got ahold of a TouchStone 2.0 bluetooth audio charger?

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    DROOL!!!!!! But my wife would so kill me! Any chance on a price figure, or you just taking PM offers?

*TTB - I am so jealous...you get some of the coolest items! Any chance you got ahold of a TouchStone 2.0 bluetooth audio charger?
    No Touchstone 2's. Think there was one of those total and another member here snagged it.
    PM me Offers for the TP GO (although not supposed to say that - its kinda obvious)

TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    PM'd.

All the best,

- Thomas

BTW your first post answered one of my PM questions. Thnx.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    PM'd.

All the best,

- Thomas

BTW your first post answered one of my PM questions. Thnx.
    I has sent too... but my $$$ is veeeery short now... I believe that I have no chance...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I assume, due to the obscurity of the product, price tag will be higher than a Nexus 7?! Can't see any reason why I would choose this over a future cheaper 7" tablet that would run Android and (hopefully) Open webOS.
    higher price tags come to things of such rarity. Plus this is probably geared more towards geeks that just want to have it because they can. Collectors item for sure.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I assume, due to the obscurity of the product, price tag will be higher than a Nexus 7?! Can't see any reason why I would choose this over a future cheaper 7" tablet that would run Android and (hopefully) Open webOS.
    3G?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    No, I use mobile hotspot on my phone for that.
    OMG what has this world come to... Barry selling his webOS stuff??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    OMG what has this world come to... Barry selling his webOS stuff??!!
    Shhhhh!! Wait, because I'm close to buy... after I have my TPGo, you can wake him!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Best Regards...
  12.    #12  
    Device has now been sold - I'm awaiting Paypal payment

Mods please close this thread. thanks.
    Barry