1.    #1  
    Looking to buy TP GO case.
    PM please if you are selling one.

- Thomas
    There are hardly any TP Go tablets themselves out there, let alone any cases.

I think you'd be best looking for a case for a tablet with a similar size
    I know of two cases that fit quite well.

One is a zipper sleeve case made at one point in time by incase for the original B&N Nook. It's very hard to find any of these discontinued cases, but they do pop up occasionally on eBay.

The other is a brand new product from COBY. It's a universal 7" - 8" Tablet case with a zipper pocket . It's not a snug fit like the incase product I detailed above, There's about 1" extra space H and W when the TP GO is inside, so Its a little larger than the TP GO but that's as close as any current product on the market gets. Plus it has a zipper pocket for storage of the charger and usb cable etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Looking to buy TP GO case.
    PM please if you are selling one.

- Thomas
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks all. I am using a case by BUILT that fits well. However, while I don't know the total amt of units made, but I recall that the webosroundup TP GO review had the official case (google for pics).

If anyone has a line on one of those, that's what I am interested in.

All the best,

- Thomas