1.    #1  
    I have a Pre 3, I bought the ATT version, and unlocked it. To be honest I bought it more so as a collectors item, but unfortunately, i need the cash. I have only used it but a few times. The phone is great. I am looking for a couple of other things, and I am gong to see my Pre 3. I am listing it on eBay, but if interested, let me know. we can talk about price.

Comes with the box, and all the original accessories.

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
    Quote Originally Posted by smcbeaven View Post
    I have a Pre 3, I bought the ATT version, and unlocked it. To be honest I bought it more so as a collectors item, but unfortunately, i need the cash. I have only used it but a few times. The phone is great. I am looking for a couple of other things, and I am gong to see my Pre 3. I am listing it on eBay, but if interested, let me know. we can talk about price.

Comes with the box, and all the original accessories.
    Sorry, to ask since you only mentioned about the AT&T model....have an Verizon version ? btw
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    Sorry, to ask since you only mentioned about the AT&T model....have an Verizon version ? btw
    unfortunately, i do not, sorry.

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900