1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I shall have in my possession by the end of the week an AT&T Pre 3, for developer use.

I would like to use as my daily driver in addition to the first and foremost developer use, but alas I do not have AT&T; I have Verizon.

This is why I would like to trade the AT&T version I am about to receive for a VZW edition.

New or used, makes no difference to me.

I do not believe this thread will get many views or hits, but I figured I'd post by any chance someone happens to have exactly what I need at exactly the right time.

This phone is NOT for sale, for trade only.

Thanks,
    -fx
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Good luck.... have you thought about looking into Straight Talk? Not sure what your plan situation is...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Good luck.... have you thought about looking into Straight Talk? Not sure what your plan situation is...
    You know, it looks as if for right now I have found someone who is willing to trade.

For now this thread is on hold, if the trade goes through I'll post again so this thread can be closed.
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

WOW, good luck man!

Feel free to report the thread when you are ready for us to close it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    WOW, good luck man!

Feel free to report the thread when you are ready for us to close it.
    Pre 3 is out the door about to arrive in trader's hands, gonna ship out back to me on monday!!

meesasohappy

Y'all can close this thread now

Got the same here if anyone has another Verizon Pre3 to trade for an ATT&T Pre 3. The AT&T Pre 3 is barely used, MINT condition and never activated on a carrier network, only used as a WiFi device.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Congrats fxspec! Look forward to hearing how you like it!

@DJetemyC feel free to start a new thread.

<thread closed>