1.    #1  
    UNLOCKED Sierra Wireless Air Prime MC7700 LTE Module - $75 - incl free shipping - Continental USA

Some of you with Touchpoad 4G's and Touchpad GO's already know what installing this module in place of the Ericsson HSPA+ data card will offer you in terms of performance gains.So far I've topped 29 Mbs on a TP GO and 24 Mbs on a TP4G on AT&T's 4G "LTE" Wireless network.

I have one extra, Brand new, never opened, need to sell fast, need the cash today. Will Ship USPS priority mail

First one to PM me gets the paypal address for payment. (Immediate payment required).

Act fast, if no one accepts this offer quickly, it is subject to be pulled.

TTB

P.S. One word of caution, if you put one of these bad boys in, you need to use meta doctor if the need to doctor your TP 4G arises to disable modem flashing - however, OTA updates work fine.
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 07/27/2012 at 01:52 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    I'm tempted, but New Zealand gets LTE only in 6-12 months time. I guess I better wait.
  3.    #3  
    Mods please close thread. Item not available any longer
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.