1.    #1  
    Looking for a new or like new HP Touchpad 4G. Don't need any accessories, just the Touchpad and all of the original packaging, cables, charger, SIM card (if it comes with one), etc.

Located in East Lansing, MI. Will pay via PayPal.
    Are you still looking? I have access to a few like new tp4gs
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    how much, i am interested

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
    I'm hoping to get 350 for one, which doesn't have a box, and 400 for the other. Both are dual booting Android, but last i checked you can only use wifi on CM.
    Preferably pm me with offer(s) or to otherwise discuss transaction details.
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    I'm hoping to get 350 for one, which doesn't have a box, and 400 for the other. Both are dual booting Android, but last i checked you can only use wifi on CM.
    Preferably pm me with offer(s) or to otherwise discuss transaction details.
    Actually there is a CM build that gets the SIM card up and active.
    Click the link below:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...-touchpad.html