1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a Pre 3 or a Veer for parts (specifically looking for the PCB). If anyone here has a damaged or defective one, I'd like to buy it.

Thanks.
    Last edited by isagar2004; 07/17/2012 at 06:09 PM.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
    Are you still looking for this? I have access to a veer with cracked screen if you're interested..
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    Are you still looking for this? I have access to a veer with cracked screen if you're interested..
    Yup, still interested. How much for the main board?
    webOS Scrollbars

I have a pre│ up for sale 75$ its in good shape and works but the USB slot is loose and needs to be repaired or replaced. Everything else about the phone is in great shape.
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I have a pre│ up for sale 75$ its in good shape and works but the USB slot is loose and needs to be repaired or replaced. Everything else about the phone is in great shape.
    It's a nice price for the entire phone, but since I only need some parts of the main board to fix mine and I already have another one that I'm currently using, and since I'm currently living on a tight budget, it's too much for me.
    Thanks anyway.
    webOS Scrollbars

Yup, still interested. How much for the main board?
    I'd prefer not to dissect, could we do the whole phone? How much do you think is reasonable, like.. 65? Lmk, feel free to pm, I oft miss these followups
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
  7.    #7  
    Still looking for the main board of a Pre 3 (preferably) or a Veer.
    webOS Scrollbars