1.    #1  
    I received a developer Pre 2 (North America, unlocked GSM) last year from Palm/HP and since I have no more use for it, I thought I'd offer it here for any developer that could get some use from it.

If anyone has interest in the device, send me a PM with your contact details, preferably including the names of any apps that you've released or have in progress (so I can determine who would get the most use out of the device). Since I received the device for free, I'm not charging anything for the device. Depending on the shipping cost (especially if it's international shipping), I might ask for the shipping cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by theomodsim View Post
    I received a developer Pre 2 (North America, unlocked GSM) last year from Palm/HP and since I have no more use for it, I thought I'd offer it here for any developer that could get some use from it.

If anyone has interest in the device, send me a PM with your contact details, preferably including the names of any apps that you've released or have in progress (so I can determine who would get the most use out of the device). Since I received the device for free, I'm not charging anything for the device. Depending on the shipping cost (especially if it's international shipping), I might ask for the shipping cost.
    Darn I'm not a dev!
  3.    #3  
    The developer that will have the device sent to them has been chosen.

Mods, feel free to lock this thread.