1.    #1  
    SOLD! All phones are gone.

I have 4 phones for sale. All come with a touchstone and charger, touchstone back and shiny back, and the box.

The two Sprint Pres and the Verizon one can be used as parts.

2 Sprint Palm Pres - Good ESNs so you can make a Sprint Palm Pre 2
    One is beat up with chunks missing from it and the other is missing the volume buttons (ribbon broke when taking apart)

1 Verizon Palm Pre+ - bad ESN
    Has a crack on the side by the USB port, comes with a screen protector

1 Verizon Palm Pre 2 - good ESN
    The top, sides and bottom are beat up a bit but the screen is in great condition. Has a screen protector that is starting to peel off.

Name your price and pay for shipping. I'll send pictures if you want.
    Last edited by kuffcakes; 08/02/2012 at 02:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuffcakes View Post
    I have 4 phones for sale. All come with a touchstone and charger, touchstone back and shiny back, and the box.

1 Verizon Palm Pre 2 - good ESN
    The top, sides and bottom are beat up a bit but the screen is in great condition. Has a screen protector that is starting to peel off.
    How old?

Any functional issues (charging, keyboard, or proximity sensor, in particular)?

Has it ever been dropped or gotten wet?
  3.    #3  
    The phone is a year old I believe. It hasn't gotten wet and I don't know about dropping since my mother-in-law used it. The top is beat up a bit.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Conditions of the Sprint pres?

$30 to low?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by snarf77 View Post
    Conditions of the Sprint pres?

$30 to low?

2 Sprint Palm Pres - Good ESNs so you can make a Sprint Palm Pre 2
    One is beat up with chunks missing from it and the other is missing the volume buttons (ribbon broke when taking apart
  6.    #6  
    Everything is still available. The only phone really worth any money is the Verizon Pre 2 so let me know if you need parts from the other phones or touchstones.