1.    #1  
    I accidentally dropped my Pre 3 and nothing happened except for some really ugly scratches on the top left corner of the front bezel plastic border. I hope someone here either has a broken Pre 3 with this part in excellent condition that he would be willing to part out, or at least know where I can get this part.

This is how the scratches on my phone looks like:

This is the part that I'm looking for (sorry for the low-res pictures. This is the only picture I could find):
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
    I'm in the same boat as you are in, and I realize this comment is of no use to you, but I was wondering if you could possible help me change my front bezel. I know nothing about the Hardware of this phone, and I do have an extra Pre│ that I bought in case I find myself in a situation like this. So I do have the parts, I just don't even know where to begin to fix it.
    have fun changing that piece lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatannous1 View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you are in, and I realize this comment is of no use to you, but I was wondering if you could possible help me change my front bezel. I know nothing about the Hardware of this phone, and I do have an extra Pre│ that I bought in case I find myself in a situation like this. So I do have the parts, I just don't even know where to begin to fix it.
    It's easy, as long as you have the right screwdriver (it's Torx T5) and as long as you are willing to void your warranty. Just follow this disassembly guide from HP (page 3). Be careful when you separate the screen from the main board. The cable is very delicate and it can be torn easily.

EDIT: I think that in addition to some plastic clips this bezel piece is attached by some sort of glue, so you'll need to use some adhesive or glue to place the new piece.
    Last edited by isagar2004; 06/21/2012 at 03:21 PM.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?