1.    #1  
    www.freecases.com is offering "over 50 cases" for free- you just pay the postage. These are various Incipio designs, including (as far as I can tell) pretty much the entire Visor series.

I have had Incipio cases, and really like them. They are well made and roomy- great for people who want to turn their PDA case into a wallet

I have not yet tried this offer, and have no idea what the postage or other details are, but it seems like a pretty good deal nonetheless!
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
    Site says standard shipping $6.95 per order plus $1 per item. I got three incipio cases in a similar offering over a year ago. They are REALLY NICE, secure in terms of firmness and padding and more fashionable than many makers. If you go to incipiodirect.com, these are full priced $19.99 and up over there. Great deal to pick up some spare cases or a couple of funky ones for change/dressing up.
    having never seen any of these cases up close, how big are they? room for any extras?
    Only in a Jeep.
    Do they use velcro to hold the PDA? would they be suitable for a Treo 90?
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    I'm don't know Treo dimensions compared to Visor, but here are specs from incipiodirect site:
    Water-resistant exterior with black interior. The cases measure 5 x 4 x 1 in., and weigh about 2 oz. each.
    Four internal pockets
    Sturdy plastic insert to protect your
    PDA handheld
    Clear window for I.D.
    Device attaches with Velcro
    Lifetime Warranty

All but the one case that says Visor in the name use velcro stitched to a fabric strip that slides a bit so it is "sloshy" compared to other cases, but they let it float instead of binding it to the firm part of the case so that you have a usable billfold pocket the entire width of the open case. The one with Visor in the title should have one of those plastic clips, but again, that floats on the fabric strip to. Not a lot of spare room in these, but they are sportier than some basic leather holders and the animal fabrics are fun for a change.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by 4Wheeler
    having never seen any of these cases up close, how big are they? room for any extras?
    These are roomy cases for Visors and anything smaller. Several interior pockets including a full length 'billfold' pocket that is big enough that money can sorta get lost in it!

These cases are not quite as 'pocketable' as a sleeker case would be, but they are designed to be hand carried and shown off.

Protection is pretty good- the covers are stiff and over-sized so offer some pretty decent drop and bump protection

I don't think I'd try to carry another module in one of the cases outside of my Visor, but the Velcro versions of these cases ought to hold a Visor with most of the modules OK.
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!