Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Up for sale is a perfect condition Palm Pre 2 Unlocked GSM.

This phone was purchased brand new from an online seller 1 week ago. I opened it and have used it for 1 week.

It is one of the better model Pre2's I've seen.

The slider is crisp and the keys are nice and solid.

first $100 gets it.

paypal only

Shipped in the us by USPS

PM for payment instructions
    Hey!

You can't ship to Europe?
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    PM me for European shipping
    Tried to send you a PM but it says your not allowing them?
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    still for sale.
    Is this an AT&T version? I want to use it on AT&T with out a data plan.....not sure if they will recognize international version. Thanks
    There was no AT&T version of the Pre 2, just an unlocked GSM version that uses AT&T 3G bands. I have been using an unlocked GSM Pre 2 since the developer event in NYC 18 months ago and the hardware is still in great shape. This is a fine phone to move up from a Pre Plus on AT&T.
    Oh just saw you want to try to use it without a data plan. It will take your AT&T sim, but activating w/o data will be difficult.. You might need a custom doctor to get it started, and eventually AT&T will notice it is a smartphone and start charging for data.
    I have a sim card with data to activate it, but I want to not use data on this line for my mother in law. If the Pre2 was never released on AT&T, they should not recognize the IMEI and therefore automatically add data. It works with other phones, I am not 100% if it will work with this specific phone.
    you should be able to activate it using the instructions on the webOS dev site for bypassing to use as a dev phone, then activate on the carrier network. However, I'm pretty sure at&t will recognize it as a smartphone and add the data plan automagically.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbates View Post
    Oh just saw you want to try to use it without a data plan. It will take your AT&T sim, but activating w/o data will be difficult.. You might need a custom doctor to get it started, and eventually AT&T will notice it is a smartphone and start charging for data.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    still for sale, and apparently my sale post has become a discussion for using without a data plan.

ATT does not consider this phone a smart phone and will not put a data plan on accordingly. You can use the $15/mo unlimited non smartphone data with this device.
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    still for sale, and apparently my sale post has become a discussion for using without a data plan.

ATT does not consider this phone a smart phone and will not put a data plan on accordingly. You can use the $15/mo unlimited non smartphone data with this device.
    PM'd I'm buying it from you. Nuff of this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Darn, did I just miss this by a minute...TTB, if you don't buy it for some reason, I'm next in line!!!!

(I have a US address.)
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Item sold to Barry.