Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I've decided it's time to find a new home for my TouchPad. It's a basic 16G Wifi only model, in used but good condition. There are no cracks on the edges (near the speakers or otherwise) and it's never been dropped. It's always been transported in a (included) Verizon slipcase, but laying it flat on it's back on my coffee table has led to light scratches on the glossy black back. I tried to take a picture of these below, but they don't show up well (I'll try again in direct sunlight). They aren't deep, and running my hand over the back I can't feel them at all. I just want to be upfront that this is NOT a new unit, and does show minor signs of use. The screen is in great condition, with no scratches and no dead pixels I can detect using this site:
    LCD Dead Pixel Test Backgrounds

Nothing is functionally wrong with it, I just haven't used it at all since buying an iPad. I served me well for many months, but after a while I was willing to pay a lot more for a more polished product. Hopefully someone here can get some good use out of it.

I will include:
    - 16G Wifi TouchPad, completely wiped and ready for reactivation
    - Original charger and cable
    - 2 TouchPad Touchstones
    - Verizon branded fake leather sleeve

Photos are available here, but I can take more on demand:

Asking price is $220 shipped UPS or FedEx within the continental US, but I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm willing to come down a bit for those near Germantown, MD and willing to pick up. Prior experiences have made me very hesitant to ship internationally. PayPal strongly preferred.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bearda; 06/09/2012 at 10:59 PM.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bearda View Post
    I've decided it's time to find a new home for my TouchPad. It's a basic 16G Wifi only model, in used but good condition. There are no cracks on the edges (near the speakers or otherwise) and it's never been dropped. It's always been transported in a (included) Verizon slipcase, but laying it flat on it's back on my coffee table has led to light scratches on the glossy black back. I tried to take a picture of these below, but they don't show up well (I'll try again in direct sunlight). They aren't deep, and running my hand over the back I can't feel them at all. I just want to be upfront that this is NOT a new unit, and does show minor signs of use. The screen is in great condition, with no scratches and no dead pixels I can detect using this site:
    LCD Dead Pixel Test Backgrounds

Nothing is functionally wrong with it, I just haven't used it at all since buying an iPad. I served me well for many months, but after a while I was willing to pay a lot more for a more polished product. Hopefully someone here can get some good use out of it.

I will include:
    - 16G Wifi TouchPad, completely wiped and ready for reactivation
    - Original charger and cable
    - 2 TouchPad Touchstones
    - Verizon branded fake leather sleeve

Photos are available here, but I can take more on demand:
    photo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    photo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Asking price is $250 shipped UPS or FedEx within the continental US, but I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm willing to come down a bit for those near Germantown, MD and willing to pick up. Prior experiences have made me very hesitant to ship internationally. PayPal strongly preferred.
    You sound like me almost, though I haven't came up with the spare change yet for an iPad

Would you be willing to part out the Touchstones separately? If so, how much for one?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xezat View Post
    You sound like me almost, though I haven't came up with the spare change yet for an iPad

Would you be willing to part out the Touchstones separately? If so, how much for one?
    I'd consider it, but not until I have a buyer for the TouchPad. If they only want one touchstone I'd split them up, but I'd prefer to sell everything together.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Dropped the asking price to $220. Will probably list on eBay if it doesn't sell in the next week or so.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    You'll get around $180 on Ebay. Just saying.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    IMO, if you mod it to dualboot Android before listing on ebay, great chance to pick up some money since not everyone can...
    Quote Originally Posted by bearda View Post
    I'd consider it, but not until I have a buyer for the TouchPad. If they only want one touchstone I'd split them up, but I'd prefer to sell everything together.
    $180 shipped and I'll take it. Pay immediately. Let me know.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    $180 shipped and I'll take it. Pay immediately. Let me know.
    PM sent.