Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post a link to my Ebay listing. If you look at my selling history I'm a reputable seller with 100% seller feedback. There are a total of 24 Palm Pre and Pre Plus phones. There is also a bunch of extra stuff that comes with my listing.

Here's the link:
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=110891905224

If you have questions, ask me through Ebay's messaging system. I will respond much quicker. Thanks.
    Is it possible to buy one, or two?

Thanks in advance.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by simen.gangstad View Post
    Is it possible to buy one, or two?

Thanks in advance.

If I can't sell them for more than $200 altogether I will probably sell them 2 by 2 or 3 by 3. I am hoping a couple webOS junkies find my listing and bid it out but as of right now, I'm selling them altogether.
    For 200? I'll buy them for that.

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by simen.gangstad View Post
    For 200? I'll buy them for that.

Well, I'm hoping they'll sell got more then that, but if not then I'll just settle for $200. Do you have an Ebay account?
    damn...... might I ask, where'd you get all those pre's and pre+'s?

and if you don't mind, please elaborate

Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

I have a Ebay account. I'll follow your auction. :-)

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    damn...... might I ask, where'd you get all those pre's and pre+'s?

and if you don't mind, please elaborate

Why are you rolling your eyes at me? Lol. :-)
    I've collected them over the last two years on Ebay. I was planning on converting the rest of the Sprint Pres into Pre Pluses using the Verizon Pres. I did about 7 of them but I've been too busy to continue doing it. Did I elaborate enough for you? :-)
    I was just curious because you said you were converting them and I noticed 7 of them had bad ESNs. It's not every day you see someone selling a lot of palm pre's & pre +'s ...
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

That sucks that you aren't selling the frankenpre's... i'm on the lookout for one or for a verizon pre 2 to do the mod with, but they are way more expensive than the originals, which only go for 20 bucks these days!
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    See people, the key is to not bid until there is one minute left. Why drive the price up on yourself on purpose with days to go. I never understood that.
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    See people, the key is to not bid until there is one minute left. Why drive the price up on yourself on purpose with days to go. I never understood that.
    One minute? With internet speeds these days, you can wait til' there's 20 seconds left. By the time you do one click bid, there's 6 seconds left after refresh & you've won.

this made me laugh. thanks :-).
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    One minute? With internet speeds these days, you can wait til' there's 20 seconds left. By the time you do one click bid, there's 6 seconds left after refresh & you've won.
    Haha. Why tell them that when you can snipe in 6 seconds! Good job letting the secret out =P
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    You guys are funny. Sometimes I bid with 3 seconds left but only if my internet is super fast. Fyi, it's not really a secret to bid with just a few seconds left. I already have two people saying they're bidding over $170ish when it gets to that point. Happy bidding. :-)
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp70 View Post
    That sucks that you aren't selling the frankenpre's... i'm on the lookout for one or for a verizon pre 2 to do the mod with, but they are way more expensive than the originals, which only go for 20 bucks these days!
    The frankenpre's I made are already sold. I wish I could get a Pre 2 screen to fix the Pre 2 that's broken because that's basically all that's wrong with it....
    Has you selled the lot?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    problem is, my internet is possibly the slowest in my year. speedtest.net rated it "F"
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Dang, they all sold for 147.00! Not bad, I don't think

Putz... I was thinking in pay $ 200.00 for all package, but I was in other city, to see my little princess...

IF was not selled, I could pick up all!!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast