1.    #1  
    Hey, my mum wants to replace her aging Pixi (that I've given wifi but it's still slow). She's overclocked it and is still not happy with the speed or screen size.

Does anyone have a sprint frankenpre2 that they'd be willing to part with? Not sure how much I'm willing to pay so shoot me some offers?
    just pm'ed you.
    Keep in mind a FrankenPre2 CANNOT BE ACTIVATED while assembled on Sprint. The Sprint comm board must be activated independently in a plain old Pre, THEN surgically installed in the Pre2 hardware and metadoctored. If you find a Pre 2 and want me to give you my old Sprint Pre and or work out the surgery I'm in Seattle and willing to do all that for you for free. Good luck!
    look on craigslist for a cheap pre- and activate it on-line so you can use it for the frankenpre2
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    look on craigslist for a cheap pre- and activate it on-line so you can use it for the frankenpre2
    You won't be able to beat free (see above)
    I have a FrankenPre 2 that i don't need anymore as i am on ATT with a Pre3.

I also still have the Pre- with it. You'd have to disassemble and reassemble for activation like matteebee13 said.

PM me an offer and I'll respond.