1.    #1  
    It doesn't look like this is the plus--it's confusing, because it's not listed as the plus, but when you check out, it's listed as the plus. This is from ATT. Sorry, I can't edit the title.
    put it in your cart and then remove the $50 prepaid card.

Get Started - from AT&T
    People are using them on T-mobile after unlocking them.
    I'm pretty sure I can get this to work on my pageplus account, but haven't found out how to do it in the forums yet. It takes some finagling and unlocking it. This deal is not for beta's, but you don't have to go with the prepaid package.
    Anyway, I wanted to let you know about the deal before it sold out.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/22/2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: title updated
    You plug your phone in?
    Damn it... seems like can't order with a Canadian address...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3.    #3  
    I wouldn't sweat it Toni, for another $18 you can get one from Amazon( $36).
    After reading the rules, I don't think my "hot deals" are appropriate for this forum. This is for individuals selling on ebay and craigslist. I apologize for posting it.
    Last edited by woosh; 05/22/2012 at 08:48 PM.
    You plug your phone in?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    It comes up at 150 for me

Nice straighttalk phone
    Damn someone got one last night for $20.... looks like sale is over?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Amazon won't ship to Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    I wouldn't sweat it Toni, for another $18 you can get one from Amazon( $36).
    After reading the rules, I don't think my "hot deals" are appropriate for this forum. This is for individuals selling on ebay and craigslist. I apologize for posting it.
    You could have posted this either here, or even in the main Pixi forum to let people know of the deal.
    Either way... thanks for posting! I wish I had jumped on this to get one for the gf, but I wasn't thinking and missed. Oh well.
    LOL, I was worse, lazy and tired last night.... figured it'd still be around today.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Yeah... it didn't click for me that it was without contract, and could be use on pay-as-you-go. Apparently my mind completely disengaged last night at some point.
    lol
    Thank you for posting this, I bought a Pixi last night with the quickness as soon as I saw this post. It was even free 2 day shipping.

Awesome sale, now I can test my apps on a Pixi, This is my first Pixi device and looking forward to it.

Thank you again
    If you like any of my patches or apps, donations are appreciated. PayPal Link
    All Donations go towards my college classes & I want to thank anyone that purchases my apps or considers donating to me.
    -- 12 patches & 40 save/restore scripts.
    -Apps-
    Paid:
    Days To Come, Days Gone By, Quick-Keys Keyboard, Days Till Christmas, Days Till Christmas HD, Days Till New Year, Days Till New Year HD
    Free:
    Night Light Timer, webOS Launcher
    Is this over? I kinda want it really badly now...
    - techlover10, long time webOS fan and Pulse News supporter
    Please check out my thread at http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...may-think.html
    LOL... answer = clicking link in first post Yup.. it was a quick deal
    yeah i searched their whole site for a while, looks like they are sooooooooooold out
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I couldn't find a Pixi listed on there at all either. Nuts.
    Yeah it was listed for a short while back at the $150 price point, checked again yesterday afternoon and it's GONE