Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by neit_jnf View Post
    Can you get a TP Go?
    I search long and hard. Occasionally I do get lucky.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by sancase View Post
    can you ship them? I can just install it myself..do you now have a price?
    Won't sell the white backs . You can get them the same place I get them. taobao.com. Use a taobao agent for safety.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  3.    #23  
    I've got one MINT condition White Panda TP 4G 32GB locked to AT&T and a White Veer 4G NIB also locked to AT&T. Selling the two together.

I was going to get them unlocked before selling them, but If someone wants them locked to AT&T, PM me an offer.

I'll sell them together for the
    PM'd.

- Thomas
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    there you go mudshark , again lol
    ĦṔ-ḶÝōṫ-Ŧḯōη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Shane: keep an eye out for a TP GO for me! Gotta complete the collection! LOL
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    I'm interested in a touchpad go as well!
    Looking for guidance on developing email me for some good sources of info please, thanks!
    TTB:

PM'd you again.

- Thomas
  9.    #29  
    SOLD, Moderators please close thread.
    Thanks TTB.

P.S. Still have the White Veer, but will sell it separately in another thread when ready.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12