Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Want to sell all of these guys, AT&T Pre 3 was turned on but never used. Pre 2 is fraken and switched with the Pre. Veer wasn't used for very long, maybe a month. All of these are in great condition, comes with most accessories, I'll update this thread with more information, pictures, etc... if people are interested. But if not, I'll most likely put these up on Ebay.

Let me know if you have any interest!

Edit:

If you'd like me to take close ups of a specific one, open, closed, back, etc... please say so and I will! (I assume I don't need to take any pictures of accessories, i.e. touchstone, cables - they're all in normal condition - working fine and cosmetically fine).

Pre 2 and Pre 1 have phantomskinz on them, so there are absolutely no scratches on the screen. Veer/Pre 3 weren't used so they are also scratchless.

Last edited by tooearly; 05/21/2012 at 07:02 AM.
    Sprint Love
    So you are done with webOS? Open webOS is right around the corner, you might be "too early" in your timing to leave...
    are you one of the 9 million pre-order people

all thou I'm glad the Galaxy 3 is going to shake up apple I won't be one to leave webOS
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
  4.    #4  
    Please don't clutter this market thread up with webOS garbage. This is for selling my phones, that's it.

@Bluenote - can you PM me a link where I can read more about it? I literally have been out of the webOS game for a while. But that's intriguing.
    Sprint Love
    I'm shopping for a 3 or Veer. Pics and what's definitely included (like touchstone yes/no) would be great.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    So the pre2 can be activated on sprint?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    I'm shopping for a 3 or Veer. Pics and what's definitely included (like touchstone yes/no) would be great.
    I'll upload pictures tomorrow morning and a touchstone can be included with all of them. I believe I have 3 TS's with the appropriate cables.

Quote Originally Posted by snarf77 View Post
    So the pre2 can be activated on sprint?
    The Pre 2 can be activated on Sprint, but I believe you'd have to put the part back into the Pre 1 then activate, then swap back into the Pre 2, unless something has changed since I've been gone. Also, the Pre 1 and 2 I have, have phantomskinz on them, and I believe I have an extra with the Pre 2 that could be included.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    What part
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by snarf77 View Post
    What part
    It's the motherboard thing inside, they have guides somewhere on this website. I would try looking for them. But I've done it and i'm not the most engineering/technical person.

Edit:

Also added a group picture for those to see.
    Sprint Love
    how much for the pre 3?

OpenwebOS beta is coming in August with improved browser. If I were you, I would keep one webOS device so you can check it out..
    Roadmap is below but they are already slightly ahead of schedule on some components. My guess is Aug 11 will be D-day.

Open webOS | Overview
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    how much for the pre 3?

OpenwebOS beta is coming in August with improved browser. If I were you, I would keep one webOS device so you can check it out..
    Roadmap is below but they are already slightly ahead of schedule on some components. My guess is Aug 11 will be D-day.

Open webOS | Overview
    Thanks for the info, I'll check it out. Also I really don't know how much it's going for as of now, I'm seeing varying prices on ebay for all of the devices, shoot me a valid offer and I'll let you know what I think. I'm willing to make any deals though - I have had a few offers already.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    How much for the veer?
    How much for the pre3?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoI View Post
    How much for the veer?
    Quote Originally Posted by vohuu View Post
    How much for the pre3?
    PMs sent.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I'd also like to know how much for the Pre 3?
  16.    #16  
    Veer has been sold.
    Sprint Love
    how much for Pre3?
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    PM sent...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Is the Pre3 unlocked and how much are you asking to ship it to Germany.

Thank you.
    PMd!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast