1.    #1  
    For sale:

2 AT&T Pre 3's with cracked screens and an unlocked GSM Pre 2 in mint condition that has a random restart issue.

One Pre 3 is cracked all over the screen and comes with an unlock code. The rest of the phone is in good shape.

The other Pre 3 is actually useable, cracked in the upper left part of the screen. Again, the rest of the phone is in good shape.

The Pre 2 is in mint condition, but has the restart issue. I installed uberkernel on it and it made a huge difference. If you are skilled at adjusting voltages, you might turn this one into a good everyday phone.

Please PM with offers. Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Update: Asking $125 for the Pre 3 cracked in the upper left, $110 for the other Pre 3, and $75 for the Pre 2.

All prices include shipping in the US.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Pics?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Nice what is the restart issue?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    pM'd!
    I just payed the money for the pre3 with this single crack in the upper corner.
    Got the lightly damaged pre3 today. Thanks Yellowhammer!!!
    Can you explain the voltage thing, or link somewhere that does? just picked up a pre 2 on ebay with the same issue and made a FrankenPre2. .... or maybe I'll just try the search box again .

If I can't fix it with govnah, then I might just have to swap out the screen of my new Pre2 to my shattered one....
    I'll answer my own question. ::fingers crossed:: Unlocked Sprint Frankenpre Rebooting constantly
  10.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by snarf77 View Post
    Nice what is the restart issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by BAbnkr View Post
    Can you explain the voltage thing, or link somewhere that does? just picked up a pre 2 on ebay with the same issue and made a FrankenPre2. .... or maybe I'll just try the search box again .
    The Pre 2 randomly restarts, but mostly when the battery is below 50%. With the stock kernel it reset several times a day. After installing uberkernel and govnah, the restarts were reduced to a few times per week. I tried several different batteries and got the same result.

There are several threads here with info on this Pre 2 issue. I'm just a layman and cannot explain the voltage thing, but there are a number of threads here that discuss voltage tweaking. My guess is that experimenting with the settings could potentially resolve the issue.

I bought a Pre 3 after owning this Pre 2 for 2 weeks and have not used the Pre 2 since then.
    Last edited by Yellowhammer; 06/07/2012 at 10:02 AM.
    how much for the pre2?
    I has sent a mail for Pre 2, but I has no reply until now...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  13.    #14  
    Update: both Pre 3's were sold. Pre 2 is still available for $75 shipped in the US.

@Rnp - check your dm's for a reply.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities