1.    #1  
    SOLD

One of those rare 9.7" Brand New 1.5Ghz 32Gb HP Touchpads with 4G and Wifi.

Still in it's original sealed box! I bought it as an insurance in case one of my other 2 TPs would need replacement or repair. However I changed my mind and I'm ready to part from it as the other 2 seems to last.
    Tip: wrap the TP into a Skinomi skin from day 1 to reduce the risk of cracking the plastic case. It works brilliantly for my 2 TPs and will likely enhance their life.

Shipping ex Torrance II, California. Domestic shipping cost US$8.50. Willing to ship to other parts of the world at cost. Payment only through Pay-pal or direct transfer into my account.

Goes for US$375 ex shipping or PM me your best offer.
    Last edited by renater; 06/07/2012 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Price included, sold
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    I'll trade a white panda for it, I just downgraded to a phone that doesn't tether and I miss the connection
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bable View Post
    I'll trade a white panda for it, I just downgraded to a phone that doesn't tether and I miss the connection
    As I already have a white Panda that is not a particularly attractive offer to me. Just looking for some cash to buy new webOS hardware which hopefully comes available next year or so.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bable View Post
    Would love the panda touchpad (64gb) in a trade for a 32gb one and cash.
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Just a doubt: the Touchpad 4G are all unlocked?

Can I buy in USA and use in Brazil?

Thanks in advanced,

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    4G TouchPad can't be unlocked as of yet. Every code offering has been unsuccessful . They say HP holds the unlock codes and haven't released any yet. Listed in another thread here.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  7.    #7  
    Some are unlocked out of the box, some are not. Unfortunately there is no way to verify this without opening the packaging and breaking the seals. However there are ways to unlock the TP 4g (see the 4g owners thread).

Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Just a doubt: the Touchpad 4G are all unlocked?

Can I buy in USA and use in Brazil?

Thanks in advanced,

Best Regards...
  8.    #8  
    What about US$375 ex shipping? A real bargain for a 32gb tablet with 3g/4g.
  9.    #9  
    Final call for all potential buyers of a Touchpad 3g/4g. Last chance for a brand new unopened one at US$375 ex shipping.
    Coming weekend I'll ship this device to New Zealand and probably put Android on it and sell it locally. I understand that people have got the 3/4g radio working under Android (see 4g owner's thread).

Optional: Offer for additional US55,- ex shipping I can also add a original HP cover/stand, Skinomi Skintech skin and a wireless TP charger. Basically all you need to perfectly protect and wirelessly charge your Touchpad.

Offer valid till 9 June.
    Last edited by renater; 06/05/2012 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Valid
    Quote Originally Posted by renater View Post
    Final call for all potential buyers of a Touchpad 3g/4g. Last chance for a brand new unopened one at US$375 ex shipping.
    Coming weekend I'll ship this device to New Zealand and probably put Android on it and sell it locally. I understand that people have got the 3/4g radio working under Android (see 4g owner's thread).

Optional: Offer for additional US55,- ex shipping I can also add a original HP cover/stand, Skinomi Skintech skin and a wireless TP charger. Basically all you need to perfectly protect and wirelessly charge your Touchpad.

Offer valid till 9 June.
    PM'd

- Thomas
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Responded to your PM this morning.

- Thomas
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Responded to your PM this morning.

- Thomas
    did you get it ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13.    #13  
    Touchpad 4g is sold.