1.    #1  
    Like an ***** on a recent vacation I packed my Pre3 back cover (and stock battery) in my Carry-On luggage as a backup to my extended battery. Somewhere between there and back the back cover got chipped so I'm now looking for a replacement.

If anyone has one (perhaps off a broken phone) I am very interested in buying it. I have no idea what such a thing would go for.

Thanks!
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
  2.    #2  
    I realize this is an old thread but I am still in need of a back cover for my Pre3 if anyone has one. Just figured I'd check again. Thanks!
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Global Posts
    317 Global Posts
    I have one if you're interested...

20 plus shipping?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdram View Post

Click to view quoted image

20 plus shipping?
    If cbosdell decides to pass, I'll take it. Please PM me, if the two of you aren't able to make a deal. Thanks!
    If somebody else has a Pre3 back cover in good condition, I WTB one. Thanks!
    will something like the pdair cases not cover your damaged rear cover and give some extra phone protection? hiding the damage as a bonus?
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Looks kind of bulky to me ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pepebuho View Post
    Looks kind of bulky to me ...
    just makes it safe if dropped,but yeah bulky, no complaints here tho, as some like yourself no doubt find out, parts for the pre3 or even new pre3's arent easy to come by, so i dont mind the bulk if it helps the phone not break even a little.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by Archway88 View Post
    I have a new pre 3 cover. 30.00
    PM sent.
    Hi.
    I am still looking for a PRE3 back cover.
    Looks like I missed the last one due to a hungry spam folder

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mdram View Post

20 plus shipping?
    Do you still have the cover?
    Hi, all,

Does anyone else have a back cover they're willing to part with? Mine has started to peel as an effect of a case and it's bothering me.

Cheers,
    ~Ted
    LG Venus -> Palm Prē Plus -> Apple iPhone 5 -> HP Veer -> HP Prē 3 -> HTC One (M8)
    I'm looking for a back cover as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by mypalmpred View Post
    I'm looking for a back cover as well.
    who's got a 3-d printer? that and a surplus of pixi backs for the TS piece and you're in business.
    Hello, I am, also, now looking for a back cover. Please contact me if you have one you're willing to sell. Thank you.
    Palm III, Palm T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Pre+, hp Pre 3, Touchpad