1.    #1  
    It's brand new in box, since i have another pre3 , i was keeping it as a back up phone.
    but i changed my mind and decided to sell it.
    I'm looking for $300

Last edited by levoresume; 05/13/2012 at 08:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by levoresume View Post
    I'm looking for $300
    That's a difficult find around here ...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and dont necessarily represent AT&Ts positions, strategies or opinions.
  3.    #3  
    i'm not in a rush, as i said it's my "just in case phone"
    PM'd you

Thank you
  5.    #5  
    i replied
    I'm not selling my back up pre3 !! If I don't ever use it , it will become a collectors item I'm sure
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Does it work on tmobiles 3g?
  8.    #8  
    i'm not sure because i have att line.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snarf77 View Post
    Does it work on tmobiles 3g?
    No. T-mobile's 3G is 1700MHz.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Works on straight talk?

Any trades?
    Last edited by snarf77; 05/23/2012 at 03:03 AM.
  11. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Works on straight talk?
    Iffy at best--I have a friend on TracFone (Straight Talk is a trademark of theirs, so it's the same network--just check their site) and we couldn't get any of several phones to work with his SIM. We had the unlock codes for the phones, so that wasn't an issue.
    Works on straight talk?

Any trades?
    Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    Iffy at best--I have a friend on TracFone (Straight Talk is a trademark of theirs, so it's the same network--just check their site) and we couldn't get any of several phones to work with his SIM. We had the unlock codes for the phones, so that wasn't an issue.
    TracFone locks down their SIMs I hear so they won't work even in another TracFone branded device...

ST has an official "Bring your own phone plan" where they sell you a SIM to put in whatever. My Pre 2 is going great on ST. I believe this seller told me he unlocked the phone as well.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    TracFone locks down their SIMs I hear so they won't work even in another TracFone branded device...

ST has an official "Bring your own phone plan" where they sell you a SIM to put in whatever. My Pre 2 is going great on ST. I believe this seller told me he unlocked the phone as well.
    yes, mine is already unlocked, that was the only reason that i opened the box.

Works on straight talk?

Any trades?

i really don't know whether it works or not on straight talk, sorry about that.
    and i'm not looking for trade.
  14.    #14  
    sold