1.    #1  
    A a few weeks ago I posted on here looking to sell 2 AT&T 16GB Pre 3 smartphones and a TouchStone Charger. The person who agreed to buy them kept giving me the run around and backed out. The SIM slots in both Pre 3s got bent and no longer see a SIM card. I know some people are looking for replacement parts for the Pre 3 since they never got officially released in the US. I'm also throwing in a TouchStone Charger.(it works, lol). I'm really looking to sell both together, but am also open to selling one. Please make your best offer and PM me.
    Last edited by JimmieGeddes; 04/27/2012 at 11:42 PM.
    Jimmie Geddes
    What's the external physical condition? Any pics?

I dropped mine and introduced a lot of scratches... would be nice to switch the covers over if they are good.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3.    #3  
    the external physical condition of both are great (I take care of my gadgets ), one of them has a tiny, extremely hard to see scratch on the screen. In the pics the only time you can see it is when I really zoomed in on it. I'm not just saying it's hard to see, it really is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JimmieGeddes; 04/27/2012 at 11:42 PM.
    Jimmie Geddes
    PM'd
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    PM-ed

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Still available? No response to PM?
    He replied to my PM said I was the high bidder. Awaiting his paypal info to pay for them.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    if your selling it for parts, i am interested in the glass. If I get the glass. please PM me if you are
    Ya know, I'm feeling kinda dumb for not trying to get one of these. Oh well, truck needs new tires..
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Ya know, I'm feeling kinda dumb for not trying to get one of these. Oh well, truck needs new tires..
    Quote Originally Posted by Zukny View Post
    if your selling it for parts, i am interested in the glass. If I get the glass. please PM me if you are

I only need one of the two, but ToniCipriani already contacted me regarding purchase of the other one, so they're both spoken for now.

I wll have some parts left over from the one I am using including the lcd/glass and will post in this thread when available.

TTB
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 05/02/2012 at 01:42 PM.
    Barry, clean your PM box.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here