Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I'm looking to purchase two Touchstones for my Veer. I'd like them both to include the wall adapter and the USB cable. The original packaging would be nice, but not necessary. They'd need to be in good condition, preferably no scratches or mods.

I'd like to spend about $20 for them both, shipped to Canada. PM me if you have an offer.

Cheers,
    -Evan
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    you can get them cheap on Amazon
    Not sure if Amazon is as cheap to ship to CA... but the OP should look into it. I have a ton, but we are still a two webOS device family, so not giving any of em up any time soon.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I bought 2 from Amazon....$25 shipped. Didn't need cords, but they are cheap there as well.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Not too bad for two, US price is 5-10 per TS, and about 5-6 for cord and barrel.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Meh, I'd probably prefer to buy used, I never mind saving a few bucks

Any offers?