Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Many parts available. Will be listing on the bay of eeeee. Contact me here if you would like first offer.
    Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulscarbs View Post
    Many parts available. Will be listing on the bay of eeeee. Contact me here if you would like first offer.
    Paul
    I want as many back battery covers as you can provide! BTW the back battery cover is "functionally" the same for both the EU and the ATT Pre 3 except the AT&T Pre 3 has the AT&T logo added to the outside.

Thanks.
    PM me price, number of these you can provide, and the method of payment (Paypal address)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Also interested in battery covers - backs, though I only want one or two. . . PM sent.
    Paul
    desperately need the gorilla glass screen plz plz send me this I am the one to buy
    Anybody hear back from the OP?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  6.    #6  
    What's the gorilla glass screen?
    What's the gorilla glass screen?
    Maybe I shouldn't have said screen.. The glass cover on the front of the pre3.. The touchscreen cover is made of galss.

Anyway, I would love to have it, as I dropped my pre3 and the glass broke
    Interested in a back cover as well.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  9.    #9  
    The reason for my UK Pre3 parts being available is that it was dropped and the screen is cracked and non-operational.

So, to clarify, the screen is not being sold!

I will be dismantling the unit within a couple of days.

On a different note - is the Palm Pre back cover different from the Pre3 cover?

Paul
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    ahhh and we all hoped a Chinese foxcon worker had found the mother load and was selling the long abandoned spare parts warehouse for the pre 3. Sigh not to be, but its out there's somewhere . Just gotta find it.
    The reason for my UK Pre3 parts being available is that it was dropped and the screen is cracked and non-operational.

So, to clarify, the screen is not being sold!

I will be dismantling the unit within a couple of days.

On a different note - is the Palm Pre back cover different from the Pre3 cover?

Paul
    Very different cover.

Last edited by ToniCipriani; 04/05/2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Didn't realise the Palm Pre was much smaller than the Pre3!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I want to Buyten your battery!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I mean "..want to buy the battery!"
    Didn't realise the Palm Pre was much smaller than the Pre3!
    Since I was the first to PM you for the back cover(s). I will happily take the one you do have.

Thanks,
    PM me price and your paypal info, I will pay and include my shipping address.

Barry
    i want the cable that connect the screen to the board.
  17.    #17  
    Delay due to data stored on device.

I am trying to remove data from my damaged and Doctored Pre3. I cannot access the unit so have not dismantled it yet.

If you know how I could get at the data do let me know.
    Thanks, Paul
  18.    #18  
    Ping

Still trying to get data off phone. Help please. As soon as the data is off I can strip the phone down to its parts.

Paul
    I need the motherboard and the keyboard please .. how much the price?
    from treo 180 to the Veer
    How much for the radio board?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast