Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I may need the back speaker out of it. PM me a price, I'll contact you if i discover i infact will need it.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    I may need the back speaker out of it. PM me a price, I'll contact you if i discover i infact will need it.
    I may need to part with the whole board unless it's a simple clip-on component.

Still interested?
    I'm having speaker issues currently and I'm trying to troubleshoot my issue. I'm not sure yet. I'll post again when i have a better understanding.
    Do you still have parts for sale?
    I need the front bezel plastic border (Here's my thread: WANTED: Pre 3 front bezel plastic border). Is it available and in excellent condition?
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
  5.    #25  
    Yes, still have parts but bezel has some marks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulscarbs View Post
    Yes, still have parts but bezel has some marks.
    I believe I was one of the first to ask you to sell me the back battery cover. I have never heard from you. Since you are finally putting the parts up for sale, please PM me the price and a paypal address to make payment to. I will include shipping address in the notes.

I sincerely hope this offer to sell parts is finally real after all these months.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    I believe I was one of the first to ask you to sell me the back battery cover. I have never heard from you. Since you are finally putting the parts up for sale, please PM me the price and a paypal address to make payment to. I will include shipping address in the notes.

I sincerely hope this offer to sell parts is finally real after all these months.
    It sure is real, however, two parts are not available - the battery and the rear cover. So sorry if I have disappointed you.

Make a request of the remaining part/s you would like - open to anyone - and I'll send you a price.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I am looking for a simcard connector/holder. My connectorpins are bent because of a bad microsim adapter. What's your price?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by G.Vos View Post
    I am looking for a simcard connector/holder. My connectorpins are bent because of a bad microsim adapter. What's your price?
    Hi, I do have a mainboard for sale. The SIM surround has been damaged and repaired although the pins are in good shape. Still interested?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulscarbs View Post
    Hi, I do have a mainboard for sale. The SIM surround has been damaged and repaired although the pins are in good shape. Still interested?
    Ive fixed the pins myself, but now i have no speakersound anymore.. Anybody know what to do?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    My back cover just cracked although I havn't dropped it :-/ Anyway, if anybody still has one, I would happily pay up to perhaps 50 or so dollars for one. Thanks
    I would like a sim card holder + the little board that comes attached on. Is it still available? How much would you ask for it ? I am living in Poland, is that a problem ? Also hello again to the forum members. I had long time to log in.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by G.Vos View Post
    Ive fixed the pins myself, but now i have no speakersound anymore.. Anybody know what to do?

To which pins are you referring? The SIM pins, rear speaker pins or the jack (headphone) socket pins?
  14.    #34  
    Bump - was sorting out and found my old Pre 3 with cracked screen. I also discovered I have a spare battery, one back cover, and other component parts.

Post if you're interested.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Don't mind getting your back cover please.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  16.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith View Post
    Don't mind getting your back cover please.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk
    I'll take a photo then you can make me an offer.
  17.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    How much for the battery?
    £15
    I'll take the back cover if you still have it. Pm me and we can make arrangements.

Thanks!

19.    #40  
    Here is my Pre3 back cover. It's from a second hand phone that I used to salvage parts from. It's not in the best of conditions!

I have posted four photos in total.
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast