1.    #1  
    I'm cleaning up my collection of unused tech gadgets and found my original Pre minus and unlocked Pre3 and 2 touchstones that I'd like to offer up for sale. Here are the details

Original Sprint Pre, brand new Sedio 1350 battery when I quit using it, and touchstone (plastic ring was broken off so I could use Pre3 without it sliding off) with power/USB cable. If I look carefully I can probably even find the original box but the upc had been removed for a rebate, and headphones. Asking $125 OBO.

Also have unlocked Pre3 that I picked up from eBay, also has power/USB, touchstone with broken plastic ring so the phone would stay on and charge, and again I have to look around to see if I still have the original box. I'm asking $200 OBO.

Both phones work(ed) nicely. Both phones still worked when I last used them. Pre minus was replaced with an Evo but I later missed WebOS and got a replacement battery to go back. The Pre3 is practically new, used it with a few prepaid networks, but they just didn't have the coverage that I needed in my area. I can provide pictures of everything that I'll bundle on request. PM if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdini View Post
    I'm cleaning up my collection of unused tech gadgets and found my original Pre minus and unlocked Pre3 and 2 touchstones that I'd like to offer up for sale. Here are the details

Original Sprint Pre, brand new Sedio 1350 battery when I quit using it, and touchstone (plastic ring was broken off so I could use Pre3 without it sliding off) with power/USB cable. If I look carefully I can probably even find the original box but the upc had been removed for a rebate, and headphones. Asking $125 OBO.

Also have unlocked Pre3 that I picked up from eBay, also has power/USB, touchstone with broken plastic ring so the phone would stay on and charge, and again I have to look around to see if I still have the original box. I'm asking $200 OBO.

Both phones work(ed) nicely. Both phones still worked when I last used them. Pre minus was replaced with an Evo but I later missed WebOS and got a replacement battery to go back. The Pre3 is practically new, used it with a few prepaid networks, but they just didn't have the coverage that I needed in my area. I can provide pictures of everything that I'll bundle on request. PM if interested.
    PRE 3 SOLD - I'll take it!
    no need to supply me with the touchstone.
    PM'ing you. to ask for payment instructions.
    Barry
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 04/03/2012 at 12:34 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Pre 3 sold yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by xmatter View Post
    Pre 3 sold yet?
    I've PM'd the OP and asked for a paypal address to send him the money. He has not responded. Must not be in any hurry to sell. Wish he was because I'm in a hurry to pay him the $200 to make it a done deal.

EDIT: Just paid him for the Pre 3 - He should be updating this thread shortly
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 04/03/2012 at 03:33 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  5.    #5  
    The Pre3 is sold, still have the Pre- available.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I have a pre 3 for sale if anyone is interested, I have a feeling webos wont be making it this time so I switching to lumia 900 which is still an underdog but a bit more promising.
    How much?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: