Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    I have one 64GB Touchpad Wi-Fi for sale.

    Yes you read it correctly, it's BLACK, same as the 32 and 16 GB Wi-Fi models, not white.

    Comes with Power adapter, USB cable, silicon rubber shell case, retail box and all original manuals.

    $249 OBO + shipping
    Paypal only.

    TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  2. g.vos's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    #2  
    nice project!
  3. drewpydog's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    I have one 64GB Touchpad Wi-Fi for sale.

    Yes you read it correctly, it's BLACK, same as the 32 and 16 GB Wi-Fi models, not white.

    Comes with Power adapter, USB cable, silicon rubber shell case, retail box and all original manuals.

    $249 OBO + shipping
    Paypal only.

    TTB
    PMed.
  4. #4  
    April fools? :-)

    Sent from my White Touchpad with Communities
  5. #5  
    Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. I mean, I suppose you could replace the flash storage with 64GB, but then you'd probably have to update the software to utilize it, right? Not impossible if you have access to it or can get a dump of it from the real 64GB TP's and really know what you're doing I suppose...but I don't think it's a walk in the park...

    So come clean Barry - April Fools???
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcedhk View Post
    Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. I mean, I suppose you could replace the flash storage with 64GB, but then you'd probably have to update the software to utilize it, right? Not impossible if you have access to it or can get a dump of it from the real 64GB TP's and really know what you're doing I suppose...but I don't think it's a walk in the park...

    So come clean Barry - April Fools???
    Surely easier to just slap the guts of a White 64Gb into a spare Black case???

    TTB has a rake of 'bits' lying around to play with I suspect!.. be it April 1st or not!

    (HP did actually produce some 64's of each colour anyway I believe! )

  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Surely easier to just slap the guts of a White 64Gb into a spare Black case???

    TTB has a rake of 'bits' lying around to play with I suspect!.. be it April 1st or not!

    (HP did actually produce some 64's of each colour anyway I believe! )

    No, this is NOT an April Fools joke. I've had a few customers pay me to turn their Black AT&T Touchpad 4G's into White AT&T PandaPad 4G devices.

    This is one of the leftover 64GB devices in excellent shape and pretty darn cheap for a 64GBTouchpad!

    TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Surely easier to just slap the guts of a White 64Gb into a spare Black case???

    TTB has a rake of 'bits' lying around to play with I suspect!.. be it April 1st or not!

    (HP did actually produce some 64's of each colour anyway I believe! )

    What messed me up was the description as a Wi-Fi 64GB - I thought that since 4G wasn't mentioned, and I was told all the 64GB models were 4G, then this must have been a modded 16GB or 32GB device...
  9. #9  
    What messed me up was the description as a Wi-Fi 64GB - I thought that since 4G wasn't mentioned, and I was told all the 64GB models were 4G, then this must have been a modded 16GB or 32GB device...
    I wish all the 64GB units were 4g, as that is what I write this reply on. Would be awesome to have cell service on this.


    - - Sent from my hacked HP TouchPad
  10. #10  
    TTB are in any way interested to trade your TouchPad for a mint HP Pre3 16GB AT&T (unlocked) complete with box and everything?

    (Edit: don't be put off by my post count, I'm new around here but I've been a long-time lurker and I'm the same Yousif Abdullah who blogged for webOS Nation's sister site for a year.)
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by yousifabdullah View Post
    ...don't be put off by my post count, I'm new around here but I've been a long-time lurker and I'm the same Yousif Abdullah who blogged for webOS Nation's sister site for a year.)
    AndroidCentral.com?
  12. g.vos's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    #12  
    PM-ed
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberPhunk View Post
    I wish all the 64GB units were 4g, as that is what I write this reply on. Would be awesome to have cell service on this.


    - - Sent from my hacked HP TouchPad
    All white touchpad 64GB devices are wifi only Touchpads. None were made with 4G capability.
    Two completely different models. The TP 4G (with 32GB) and the White TP with 64GB

    For those who desire a white TP 4G, this solution is about all you will find to satisfy your hunger (or thirst). And you will have a White 32GB TP 4G and a Black 64GB Wi-Fi TP whenyou are finished, but no White 64GB TP 4G. Sorry to disappoint .....

    BTW The 64GB Black Wi-Fi Touchpad has been sold and shipped.

    Moderators, I am flagging this post to serve as a notifier to close this thread.

    Thanks to all!
    TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  14. #14  
    <thread closed>
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2Ę about anything. I may however, give a nickel

Posting Permissions