1.    #1  
    I have a slightly used HP Pre 3 with touchstone and generic car charger for $220 which includes shipping in the US. The phone has had a screen protector on it since the day I bought it. Great condition. It is not unlocked.

I can email pictures if wanted. I have box and all original material it came with.
    Quote Originally Posted by wilburjoe View Post
    I have a slightly used HP Pre 3 with touchstone and generic car charger for $220 which includes shipping in the US. The phone has had a screen protector on it since the day I bought it. Great condition. It is not unlocked.

I can email pictures if wanted. I have box and all original material it came with.
    Sold - PM sent. to arrange payment and shipping.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks everyone. It is sold. Please close this thread.
    <thread closed>

(For future reference, you can ask for the thread to be closed by pressing the REPORT button, the red triangle with exclamation mark !, and moderators will see it right away.)
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2Ę about anything. I may however, give a nickel