1.    #1  
    If anyone out there has an UNOPENED, UNUSED Palm OEM headset/earbuds (3422WW) that came with the phone for the Palm Pre- (Sprint), I'd like to take it off your hands. USA on the East Coast. I'm looking for at least 2. Please PM me and/or reply to this post. Thanks.
    Amazon.com: Palm Stereo Headset for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre: Cell Phones & Accessories ($13.49)

They were available for about 2 bucks each for a while on amazon...the price has gone up quite a bit, though.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I probably have 4 or 5 of them, if I go dig them up. I am in Texas. If you think the economics could be worked out, and want any, let me know.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    I probably have 4 or 5 of them, if I go dig them up. I am in Texas. If you think the economics could be worked out, and want any, let me know.
    PM sent, sir.
    Wow, the price did go up at Amazon. I must've bought about 6 of them when they were still about $3 a pop b/c I kept losing mine. I'm now down to my last one. Where do they go!?!?!?!?!
    INFORMATION:
    Members: Please review the Marketplace Rules before posting. Members must have a minimum of 50 helpful/meaningful posts in order to create a thread in this forum.