1.    #1  
    Update: SOLD!

>>>>>>
    Boss bought me an iPhone, so, sadly, my webOS days are passed.

Selling one like-new Sprint FrankenPre2 and the original Pre it was created from. The Pre2 is in excellent condition; it is covered in GhostArmour carbon-fiber full-body protection. The original Pre is in the condition of, well, an original Pre. Still shiny, though.

Will throw in 3 Touchstone chargers, a car charger attached to a retractable cable, and a brand-new Skinomi skin protector (I believe it's for the original Pre, but I don't remember). The Pre2 has a Seidio 1350 extended battery in it.

$125 OBO.

Payment by Paypal only, please. I'll throw in FedEx insured, trackable shipping ... keep that in mind when you make your offer .

PM for more info. Thanks!
    Last edited by goldyman; 04/06/2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: added extended battery info
    Quote Originally Posted by goldyman View Post
    Boss bought me an iPhone, so, sadly, my webOS days are passed.

Selling one like-new Sprint FrankenPre2 and the original Pre it was created from. The Pre2 is in excellent condition; it is covered in GhostArmour carbon-fiber full-body protection. The original Pre is in the condition of, well, an original Pre. Still shiny, though.

Will throw in 3 Touchstone chargers, a car charger attached to a retractable cable, and a brand-new Skinomi skin protector (I believe it's for the original Pre, but I don't remember). The Pre2 has a Seidio 1350 extended battery in it.

$125 OBO.

Payment by Paypal only, please. I'll throw in FedEx insured, trackable shipping ... keep that in mind when you make your offer .

PM for more info. Thanks!
    PM sent