Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Hello everyone,

I have the following items for sale.

• Unlocked GSM Pre 2 - This was formerly a Sprint Franken Pre 2. I was going to sell it as is, but you cannot get it working unless you activate the Sprint Pre- first so I turned it back into a regular unlocked GSM Pre 2. - $150
    • Sprint Pre (minus) - You can buy this along with the unlocked Pre 2 and make a Sprint Franken Pre 2. I did this and used it like that for many months. If you'd like, for a small fee I'll do this for you. - $50
    • Verizon Pre+ - I was going to make a Sprint Pre+, then I got a Pre 2 and did the Franken Pre2 instead - $50
    • Sprint Pixi - this was my wife's phone. The phone is used, but it was never taken apart - $50
    • Brand new Verizon Pixi - I was going to add WiFi to my wife's Sprint Pixi, but never got around to it. This is untouched, never used - $50
    • A couple of Touchstones - $20 each
    • Otter box for the orignal Pre (plus or minus) - $10
    • A couple of batteries - $5 each

Reply here or PM me if you are interested in any of these. I will entertain best offers and reduced prices for packaged deals. For example, if you want the Unlocked GSM Pre 2 and the Sprint Pre (minus) to make a Sprint Franken Pre 2, I'd be willing to sell them both at a discount.

We can also work out free shipping.

I'd be happy to send photos of everything also. Just let me know what you'd like to see.

I have a good reputation on eBay, you can check out my feedback here.

EDIT: Everything has been returned to its original, stock form. All tokens have been restored, etc.

Kevin
    DDT1345
    Last edited by DDT1345; 03/02/2012 at 03:02 PM.
    Nokia 6185 > Sanyo SCP-5300 > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Pre> Franken Pre 2 > iPhone 4S
    (All Sprint)
    PM Sent
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I want to clarify that all of the phones come with all their accessories and the original box. The Pre 2's accessories were actually never taken out of the box and are brand new, never touched.

I may have the boxes for the Touchstones, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, here is a picture of the Unlocked Pre2 roaming on AT&T...

Nokia 6185 > Sanyo SCP-5300 > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Pre> Franken Pre 2 > iPhone 4S
    (All Sprint)
    pm sent
    Palm prē-ist.
    Is the Pre 2 still available?
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratatat View Post
    Is the Pre 2 still available?
    Hello,

Yes. It is still available if you are interested. Send me a PM.

Kevin
    pm sent
    pm sent