I know this isn't exactly a PDA, but I thought I'd give y'all a first crack.

Anyone interested in a Motorola V200 Personal Communicator? My sister bought it and then decided to cancel contract after one week. Here is her description:

"Motorola's V200 Personal Communicator is a great way to stay connected and informed; it's a new generation of all-in-one wireless devices combining mobile phone, texting, internet and e-mail capabilities. With its QWERTY keyboard, dual-band CDMA phone, and Internet-enabled browser, the V200 Personal Communicator keeps you in touch on the go. This is a new Motorola model V200 CDMA personal communicator originally purchased for use with Verizon wireless service. It sells new for about $300. This phone is about three months old. It is in new condition and was used for about one week. The item is being auctioned by the original purchaser. Upon purchase, it was activated, tested and put away. The purchaser canceled the service contract. The V200 supports many features such as two-way messaging, internet email, sports scores, traffic, news, stock quotes and more. It also has an internet browser. Other features include a calendar, voice notes personal recorder, vibration alert and call ring, email address book, speakerphone and more. This phone is CDMA 800/1900Mhz. Winning bidder gets the phone complete with the User's Guide, earphones, AC recharger. My apologies, but I don't have the original retail box for this device. Priority shipping is $6.00. Postal insurance is appoximately $3.20. "